playing games

playing games

When hawk had returned back with the game of checkers it was time to play.

Naruto got himself reading as Hawk smiled and set everything up.

"You can go first my baby bird," hawk said as that was the name he gave Naruto as his mate.

Naruto made the first move as hawk made his next move, naruto try to keep relaxed as the next move he made was able to take first checker from hawk.

Naruto look at hawk who was staring back at him, "nice move."

"Thanks," Naruto said nervously as he was afraid of hawk and wonder if he got mad by taking the first checkered.

"Do you want to make this game a bit more fun?" Hawk ask as Naruto was looking at him.

"What do you have in mind?" Naruto ask as hawk remove his jacket.

Naruto now realize what kind of game hawk wanted to play, "oh that kind of game."

Naruto was giving off a nervous laugh as he was scared, he was definitely afraid cuz he could not say no if he did something bad could happen to him or his little fox.

Kurama kept watch on the checker pieces, every time Naruto took a checker piece from hawk he took off one of his clothes and vice versa with Naruto.

Naruto took off each of his shoes that were two pieces and then his two socks, his orange short sleeve jacket, and then he unbuttoned his jeans and slowly take them off.

Naruto is now down to his white T-shirt and white boxer shorts.

Luckily for Naruto he was definitely a good player as hawk kept losing pieces, he did the same thing what Naruto did, he was also down to a white t-shirt and white boxers.

Naruto was now getting more nervous as he didn't want to take more pieces and didn't want to lose any either.

Kurama knew what was going to happen soon or sooner and he was not going let this big bird play this type of game with his owner anymore.

Kurama took a big sneeze and cause all the pieces to fall off the board.

Hawk look at kurama and could tell what he did was on purpose but he smiled and petted the little fox.

"It looks like the fox won," hawk started as you then pick him up.

Naruto got afraid as he wanted nothing bad to happen to his little fox pet, "Please don't hurt him, he's the last thing my parents give me."

Hawk look at him,"oh don't worry I don't plan anything like that but..." He places kurama down on the floor gently.

Hawk clean up the mess of the checkerboard and put it away as he wrap his arms around Naruto's waist and hold him close.

"Naruto my baby bird, I promise you one way or another you will come around and love me," hawk said as he snuggle up to Naruto.

Kurama peek his head up and saw their bare feet were touching each other but he could tell Naruto was not enjoying this.

TBC