Tension Love Part 3

A Couple of Days later...

Chaeyoung was quietly sitting on the floor leaning against the wall on a warm sunny day. Chaeyoung watches the puffy clouds moving slowly in the sky as she sees an image of the black wolf girl

~~~~~

"Have you done it with a girl before?" She asked as she let her skirt fall from her waist and slowly walk towards Chaeyoung.

~~~~~

Chaeyoung shook her head to make the image go away.

"There you are." A voice said as Chaeyoung looked at the person on her right.

"Dahyun."

"Thought you'd be here," Dahyun added as she sat next to Chaeyoung.

"Skipping class again?" Dahyun asked, looking at the sky as Chaeyoung shook her head while she stretched her legs out.

"Just needed some fresh air," Chaeyoung replied as Dahyun looks at Chaeyoung

"Is something bothering you?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung gave a troubled look while Dahyun smiled.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung bit her lips.

"Come on.. You can trust me."

"You won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not. We're buddies. Best friends since childhood."

"That's right." Chaeyoung nodded as she forgot about it.

"You and I have been together since we were childhood friends. I remember you were so shy to meet me. You were this short and was so shy that you hid behind your mother's leg." Dahyun said, showing Chaeyoung how short she was back when they were young.

"And after you got used to me every day.. You act all cool and tough on the inside at school, but when we are at home, you were all soft and quiet." Dahyun said as Chaeyoung doesn't wanna remember their younger self.

"I don't wanna remember that." Chaeyoung said, shaking her head.

"Why not? That was the beginning of our friendship." Dahyun smiled as Chaeyoung smiled and looked at the sky.

"So... What's been bothering you?" Dahyun asked again as Chaeyoung sighed.

"I..." Chaeyoung bit her lip again as her ears went down in shyness.

"I think.. I may... I think I have a crush--"

"You have a crush on someone? Who?" Dahyun interrupted her as she was shocked to hear her best childhood friend have a crush on someone.

"Who is it?"

"I-- I can't tell.."

"Do you know who-- Wait... Is it a he or a she?" Dahyun asked standing up excitedly

"It's a she-" Dahyun gasped in shock

"EVEN BETTER!!! Who is she?" Dahyun was happy with her hands in the air