Are You Okay?

Opening you eyes, you flinch because of the blinding light. Trying to see what this is, you notice that your vision is a bit blurry so you blink a lot to try to get a clear vision and that works on your favour as you now notice that the blindening light is actually just a light.

"Y/N, are you awake?" You look to the direction of the voice and you spot Yoongi there and he looks...worried?

"Y-Yoongi, what happened? Where am i?" Those are the questions that come to your head and before Yoongi can answer, a door was opened and then a doctor entered. A doctor you know very well. Dr Wang?

"I guess i have great timing, you are awake." He smiles at you as he stands next to you. "Y/...I mean Ms Nam..." You might be wondering why he almost called you with your name. That's because you went to the same high school. He is actually your first boyfriend and he is the one that told you about your pregnancy. You and him never lost contact with each other after you broke up. "...you fainted and your boyfriend here and his friends brought you here..." My boyfriend. As Jackson keeps talking, you take a glance at Yoongi then look at your doctor. "The reason you fainted it's because your blood pressure went up. So to avoid this next time, avoid getting up at a quick speed and just take your time. Mr Min, make sure whenever you around when she takes a bath you look at the time. If she takes longer than she usually does, make sure you check up on her cause she might actually faint in the bathtub. And Ms Nam, make sure you don't relax in your bubble bath for long to avoid your blood pressure going up." Jackson explains and both you and Yoongi nod in agreement.

Looking at Jackson you notice that he is not really done talking. He wants to say something but he is holding back. "Just say it Jackson, you are done being my doctor for the time beeing." Yoongi looks at you with a confused look that you just called your doctor with his name.

"Why are you guys wearing wedding rings? Are you married and did not invite me to your wedding?" You release a soft laugh.

"It's because this are just engagement rings. We are getting married next week Sunday." You explain to him and he nods in understanding.

"Sunday? Aren't we getting married Saturday and Sunday?" Yoongi asks.

"We are but our Saturday wedding is just for the family then Sunday it's when everyone can attend." You tell him. You are surprised he doesn't know. You thought his mother had already told him.

"Anyway, you are discharged. I hope I'll see you again on your appointment not any other reason." He jokes making you laugh a little while Yoongi signs some documents.

"I hope so two."

You are now in Yoongi's car, on your way to your apartment. Your craving suddenly hits as you start craving for ice-cream. "Oppa". You also feeling like joking around little bit.

Yoongi looks at you with a side glance to see if you are talking to him only to find you looking at him. "What did you just call me?"

"Oppa can we please stop at the ice-cream shop on the next stop. Your jagi (honey) here is craving for ice-cream real bad." You pount and he stops the car where you told him you want to go.

"Stop being delusional Y/N."

"But you told Jackson that you are my boyfriend so I'll call you Oppa. Feel free to call me baby." You say getting out the car and he follows you, getting out the car.

You buy ice- cream and after you do that, you go back home, eating the ice-cream on your way. It was silence on your way to your apartment but you don't bother starting a conversation cause you are too busy enjoying your ice-cream to pay attention to anything else.