ᴱ.ˣᵘᵇᵉʳᵃⁿᵗ 愛; ᴰⁱᵐᵖˡᵉ ⁽ᴴᵁᴹᴬᴺ!⁾ & ᴿ. ᴬʳᵃᵗᵃᵏᵃ 💚💛 (PART II)

Note- Yoshioka IS the security guard guy, I hope this prevents confusion!

( ⚠️ LONG CHAPTER!! )

(F/G) = Favorite Gift

PREVIOUSLY...

Dimple left the office unnoticed, wearing a toxic a face that could shatter glass.

💚愛💛

"Hm, I could care less about this guy."

Dimple hopped out of the poor security guard's body, placing him in an alleyway that he guaranteed would not be noticed by a passerby. Upon returning to his regular spirit form, he stared mindlessly at the unconscious man, well aware that he'd wake at any second, and just to question everything around him.

With no intentions of getting caught up in the human man's dormant confusion, Dimple floated away into the sapphire skies of Seasoning city; seeking entertainment, peace, and maybe to redeem himself for his doltish acts towards you quite some time ago.

But wait, he went to the Kageyama residence instead.

A much caliginous blanket of perfect darkness engulfed the bustling city, the arrival of night had never been an off switch for Japan, just a newfound beauty to appreciate. Stars littered the late evening sky like sprinkles on a cupcake, so admirable and bright.. that's just how Dimple saw you.

Shigeo gazed outside his bedroom window, straightening out the striped pajamas on his frail figure as a small and green bulb of energy illuminated the humid air outdoors.

The spirit phased into Shigeo's room through a wall.

"Hey Dimple, what brings you here? I haven't seen you all day, were you with master by any chance?" Shigeo inquired, turning to face him with his usual stoic expression.

"Yeah, I was. I guess I just flew here outta' boredom, Reigen can be a real.. pain in the ass sometimes."

"Oh, what about Y/n? Was she there too?"

"In fact, she was." Dimple breifly replied, his vision diverging from Shigeo's, the back of his small spirit body had faced the young and confused middle schooler.

"Something seems to be pulling you down, are you feeling alright?"

"Are you implying that I could've gotten sick? I'm a spirit, ya' know. Aside that.. yeah, I'm fine."

"Really? If you say so."

However, Dimple's sour facial expression greatly betrayed his words.

Emotions were beyond one's control.

Human or spirit.

💚愛💛

"Okay, so you're saying that you've developed a crush on Y/n.?" Shigeo concluded, sitting cross-legged on his bedroom's hardwood floor, giving Dimple a rather unreadable look.

"Yeah, I guess you could put it like that." Dimple grumbled, looking the young boy right in the eyes, signifying his seriousness.