Foreplay

In this chapter we will be covering the different kinds of foreplay you can use in your fanfics.

Fingering. Where fingers are inserted into a woman's vaginal region and inserted continuously in and out, working as both a moistener and a great way to extend your smut chapter. Sometimes in fanfics four fingers are a wonderful way to extend the fanfic whilst also adding smut, but three fingers can be ideal.

Head. Head is when somebody's tongue is inserted into the vaginal region, then repeatedly flicks and licks around the private part to ensue pleasure into their partner.

Blowjob. A blowjob is when somebody takes another person's penile body part and puts it in their mouth, swirling their tongue around the member and most likely making it go down their throat.

I don't know the name for this one, but let's call it moterboating. Moterboating is when a person takes another's breasts and either pinches/squeezes/licks/bites, basically anything you can think of.

Handjob. When a person takes another's penile body part and rubs it either in an up and down motion or side to side. This can be used instead of penetration intercourse, and can be used for couples as long as at least one of them has a pp.

And that's all I can think of for now. Comment if I forgot anything!