Sophia's pov

The next day we head home because tonight some of Enzo's business partners are coming over for dinner. He told me this morning because apparently he has been trying to make a deal with this man. He explained that apparently he went to school with him and he got married right after high school to his high school sweetheart. Apparently they kept in touch and Gabrielle eventually started making weapons.

"Amore I think you will be good friends with his wife Isabella. She loves to read like you and you are in similar relationship's" Enzo tells me as we get dressed for the night after taking a shower together.

"That might be nice to have a friend in the same world so that I don't feel uncomfortable in the big meetings that we go to." I tell him as I watch him walk into the closet.

I follow him in as I watch him pull his black shirt over his head and I grab some accessories for the outfit that I picked out. Enzo decided to wear one of his black suits that he knows I like on him and I decided to wear black sexy long sleeve dress with a slit in the leg.

 Enzo decided to wear one of his black suits that he knows I like on him and I decided to wear black sexy long sleeve dress with a slit in the leg

Enzo sat on the bed waiting for me to get ready on the phone with Alex who was going to be at the dinner with us. He got off the phone a little while after I sat next to him and Seph who he had been petting while waiting for me. Hades is downstairs, probably sleeping somewhere. "Is Stella coming with Alex?" I grab Enzo's hand as we get up and he says "No I guess she is at my Aunt's house doing something with her so Alex came alone. But some of my other partners will be here and eat with us." I nod my head, not excited for all the men and their wives to be here. Most of the men look down on me not being a Mafia princess. And most of the women are rude because I am marrying the don. Most had arranged marriages and were married off to weaker men. They are jealous of me in the long run.

I call Hades up and he is running up the stairs in no time. I take them both into their room for this meeting and we both head down stairs. Enzo kisses my cheek and whispers some dirty promises in my ear that instantly gets me hot. And then like nothing just happened heads towards his office to talk with Alex.

I get myself put together and I head towards the kitchen. The house is already clean from one of the housekeepers that came, so I don't have to worry about cleaning or cooking since one of the cooks was already prepared. But I still walk around to see if they need any help.

They refuse my help so I make my way up to the conference room in the house and see some of the wives mingling in the hall. They look at me with disdain as I walk into him and some men arguing in Italian. Enzo sees me so he makes room for me on his lap and motions me over while still arguing. The men seem uncomfortable with me in the room so when I try to get up Enzo booms out Continua a guardarla e vedi cosa succede
. And I know that he took care of the problem when they all started talking again.(Keep looking at her and see what happens)

I came in here for a reason so I start talking in Enzo's ear while all the others continue the conversation. "It's almost time to get up, they are almost here, are you almost done with this meeting?" He grabs my butt and hisses behind me probably because of one of the men staring at me.

His attention comes back to me and he says "We will be done soon Amore. Have you thought about what I told you?" At first I didn't know what he was talking about but then I remembered what he told me before heading to his office. "I have thought about that but if you want any of that to happen we have to get through this dinner." Enzo rolls his eyes at me to which I giggle at as he squeezes me to him. "I should go talk to their wives outside." I whisper in his ear. He doesn't get back to me because he answers a question from what it sounds like and the he brings his attention back to me. "Do you have to? I enjoy seeing their jealous faces while looking at what is mine." I get up and he lets me go reluctantly before kissing me goodbye.
I walk out into the hall and lead the women into the living room downstairs meant for business. The cooks already prepared some drinks for all of them and they all take turns talking to me. I talk to them until I feel familiar arms wrap around me. I know it's Enzo when I see his hands resting on my stomach.

About ten minutes later it is time for us to head downstairs so we all head down together. I hear the doorbell ring and soon enough Gabrielle and his wife Isabella walk into the living room with their partners in tow.

——————————
So I had a problem with some of the chapter so the chapter that just published before this was supposed to publish a couple days ago, so I guess you get a double update.😂🎉