Chapter 8

Robert: YOU ARE A LITTLE WHORE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP GOING AFTER EVERYTHING WITH THREE LEGS!
Me: I DONT NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!
Robert: FINE YOU LITTLE WHORE I WILL BE BACK TO HURT YOU WORSE. U WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH HURTING ME LIKE THIS.
Me: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KNOW WHY I WANTED TO HAVE ADAM IN HERE. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT........
Robert: fine you little bitch*walks out of the room slamming the door* ADAM GO IN THERE BEFORE I PUT U IN A BED URSELF FROM BEATING UR ASS.
Adam: okay * walks into Ambers hospital room* Hey Amber * sees ambers not in her bed* AMBER WHERE ARE U?
*looks in the bathroom* AMBER WHAT THE FUCK?? NURSE WE NEED A NURSE IN HERE NOW?!
Nurse: whats happening OMG WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND HELP ME GET HER INTO THE BED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Adam: okay but i dont know what happend i just got in here but our friend was pissed when he left here. I think she did this by herself. I dont think anyone did this to her.
Nurse: WELL NO DUH SHE IS HOLDING THE BLADE IN HER OTHER HAND. BUT SOMEONE HAD TO GET HER UPSET ENOUGH TO DO THAT.
Adam: UR RIGHT SHE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITHOUT A REASON SHE IS NOT THE KIND OF PERSON TO DO THIS KIND OF THINGS THIS IS HER FIRST TIME DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam to himself: wait robert was just in here dammit
Nurse interupting his thoughts: do u think he made her do this
Adam: yes
*********************
Sorry for the short chapter I need Ideas I'm having writers block