Chapter 1

This is somewhat based on my life. This is the handsome guy who comes up to me. In real life he is my ex-boyfriend.
**********************************************************************************
"So now i have to leave for a week...," Amber said as she looks in the mirror, trying to keep her curly blonde hair in check.

. I am going to my aunts house, i think it might be boring because all of the boys have to go to school all week while i am there. That is not cool at all. Well we are on our way down to where they live. We are all squished in there car because i brought too much with me thinking i am going to need all of it. So we are half way down there and we stop there was a car following us so they stop up next to us and me and my aunt are the only girls in the car. In the car next to us is a really handsome guy. We all get out of the cramped car and stretch our legs because we have been the car for like an hour and there is only another hour until we get there. The guy steps out of the car staring at me. I can feel myself start to blush. My cousins seem to notice they all stand in front of me as the guy approaches me. Did i mention that my cousins act like they are all my older brothers? My cousins and i have grown up together since we were born. But he bypasses my cousins and comes straight to me.
"You are the most amazingly beautiful girl i have ever seen." That is what the handsome guy said as he was holding my hands.
"Why thank you!" Then i giggle.
Well needless to say he followed us. Me and him end up knowing each other better and he was coming to the same place. He was going to see his dad whom was only a few houses away!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also found out that he goes to my school! Why i have never seen this boy before? He is just to handsome not to notice him. Oh my he is gorgeous. He comes to see me everyday and my aunt lets him go with us on our errands during the day one night he ended up staying over at my aunts house one night and that night i was crying and i didn't even notice that he had cuddled up with me during the time that i was crying and once he did that i had stopped crying and everyone had a good night sleep. Until my oldest cousin woke up he saw us and he flipped out and started hurting the handsome guy ( whos name i figured out is Robert) and when he did that he woke me up and i started crying again he was trying to comfort me but as soon as he had to leave for the bus i was still crying and Robert came up and cuddled with me again and my cousin saw that i had stopped crying and then he knew that that is why he was cuddled up with me. He wrote a quick note to let everyone know why we were cuddle together and not to disturb us until it was time for us to get up. They didn't disturb us at all that day and when we did get up Robert had to go and check in with his dad and told me he would be back soon and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he left. When he came back my oldest cousin and aunt stopped him and said they needed to talk to him.
Roberts P.O.V
well Amber's oldest cousin (Dakota) and her aunt (Maddison) wanted to talk to me i didn't know what they wanted so i went to talk to them.