Chapter 7

Roberts P.O.V.
Doctor: Amber has... A brain tumor.
As soon as he said that my whole world turned around I just wanted to go in there and hold her until she died from it
Dakota and Lew didn't show anything but shock until they just couldn't hold it back anymore
Maddison and the rest broke down as soon as he said it
He said up that is he acts fast he can get it out before it does anymore damage but the persons no is closest to her has to make the decision because she is still unconscious. Dakota stands up and said they are basically twins and that they grew up together and that they thought about everything together and told him exact words were " GET THAT DAMN THING OUT IF HER NOW. HER NOR I WANT THAT DAMN THING IN THERE. GET It THE FUCK OUT NOW. HER UNCLE/MY STEP-DAD DIED OF STAGE 4 CANCER NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO WE DONT WANT HER TO DIE OF It TO! WHY THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE FOR GET THE DAMN THING OUT OF HER? GO NOW OR I WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU WITH HER BASEBALL BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
The doctor then ran and told the nurses to prepare for surgery
It was then another 5 hours before that same doctor said that they got rid of any trace of the tumor. We all look at him and all at the same time ask "can we go see her?"
Doctor : she should be ready to see you guys soon. There is two people she wants to see in this order Robert, then Adam not in the opposite order. ROBERT U CAN GO IN NOW.
Robert : okay
Ambers P.O.V.
I asked for Robert to come in here to see if i have anymore feelings for him. I used to have feelings like when i loved him i would smile at just the thought of him. Now i don't.
*Robert walls in*
Robert: hey Amber how are you feeling?
Me: good we need to talk!
Robert: about what?
Me: us
Robert: let me pause u there okay. I love you just not in that way anymore. I think we should go and see other people mabey we can get together as friends soon.
Me: that is what i was going to say
Robert: okay im going to send Adam in. Okay? What do u want him in heree for anyway?
Me: because i think i love him...
Robert: WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET OVER ME THAT FAST REALLY!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? YOU ARE A LITTLE...