3. Rapper Jeongin

After many hours of playing, Jeongin heated up the food his mom left for him in the microwave and ate with the two. Jeongin went to the bathroom to do his night routine. When he came out, he saw Chan and Changbin lying on his bed in pajamas.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Sleeping," Chan replied.

"Why are you sleeping here? Go inside your lamp or something."

"Go inside that lamp? We've been in there for so long, we won't go back in for the next 10 years!" Changbin shouted.

"Yeah. Besides, we're great cuddle buddies. We'll cuddle you up and keep you nice and warm. Doesn't it sound amazing?" Chan said with the most innocent face which made Jeongin question who was the real maknae among them.

However, he couldn't say no to them. So he ended up sleeping between them as they wrapped their arms and legs around him. And to be honest, Jeongin kinda liked it. (Yup, Stray kids definitely not Straight kids)

Next morning, the genies made him breakfast. After that, he sat on the couch being all relaxed. "Don't you have school to go to?" Changbin asked. "Nah, today's a holiday." "What do you wanna do now?" Chan asked.

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while now. I wanna make a rap song and a rap music video! Which will go viral and make everyone go crazy after me."

"Wow, that's a new one," Chan said with widen eyes and also seemingly happy. "Show us your rap skills then," he further added.

"Wait a sec." Jeongin ran off to his room and came back with a pair of sunglasses. He put them on and started rapping.

After ending his rap, Jeongin proudly expanded his arms and laid his head back on the couch.

"Well, looks like we've got a lot of work to do on you," Chan said with a forced smile. Changbin also had the same reaction.

With that the two genies casted a spell again,
"HyunA says,
Play the ping pong
Let us make a new rap song."

And they were in a music video.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Jeongin exclaimed as he plopped down on the couch. They all still had their outfits from the music video on.

"I can't believe we just did that," Chan said.

"Me neither," the other one added. But Jeongin's mind wasn't on that. His eyes were on their music video which started getting views as soon as it got uploaded. "Woah, hyung! Our video's going viral."

The two genies also sat down on the couch being exhausted. "Are you tired already? But we have so much left to do!" "There's more? Ugh!" Changbin whined.

"I wanna become an idol student. You know, so that everyone in the school fangirls over me, especially Y/n."
The girl's name caught the two men's attention.

"Y/n? Who's that?" Changbin asked.

"Is she you crush?" Chan teased him.

Jeongin blushed, "Oh no, I just think she's really cute... and sweet and the best person in the world!" His eyes sparkled.

"Oh so we have a girl problem too now?" Changbin also joined in the teasing.

"Can you guys help me to get her to like me back?" Jeongin asked hopefully.

"We'll do our best to make you look like a prince Charming infront of her!" Bang Chan assured him.