6. Dates

Y/n was standing at the balcony of her house waiting for Jeongin. Just then she saw a red cabriolet car stop right infront of her house and Jeongin came out. Y/n quickly came down and opened the door for him. "Hi," she said with a smile trying to hide her excitement. "Hi. You look... beautiful," he said looking at her from head to toe. She did look wonderful in her purple velvet dress with open hair.

"Thanks

"Thanks. You look great too." She also complimented him. He looked surreal in the all black outfit he was wearing.

Like this one :

"I didn't know you had this car too

"I didn't know you had this car too. You came to school in another car and now this? Where did you get this from?"

"Ah, actually I just bought this. The previous one was my dad's. So... Anyways, we should get going now or we'll be late." Y/n nodded and went with him. Jeongin opened the door for her and after she sat, he sat in the driver's seat.

Soon, they reached their destination. The Han River. Y/n saw many yachts and boats standing at the dock. Jeongin held her hand and took her to one of the yachts. Once they got on it, Y/n saw it beautifully decorated.

"Wow, I- I wasn't expecting something like this." Jeongin pulled a chair for her at the table placed in the center of the deck. The two sat infront of each other. "You know, to be honest, I never thought you could do something like this. You always seemed like the cute shy type of guy."

"You know, you should never judge a book by its cover. This baby bread can sometimes be toast too." Y/n chuckled at his words. Just then, someone put plates on the table with various dishes. "Enjoy your food, madam," Chan, who was dressed in waiter's outfit said with a smile. And Changbin poured drinks in their glasses.

"Weren't these guys your bodyguards?" Y/n asked being confused yet amused. "Well, they do multitasking. They're good at every job. Don't worry about them," Jeongin replied.

"Okay," Y/n glanced at them one last time. The two clinked their glasses and drank the non alcoholic beverage. Non alcoholic because Chan doesn't approve of alcohol (Neither do I). We don't promote alcohol here.

After dinner, Chan asked them, "Would you like some music?" "Yes, Chan ah," Jeongin replied purposely focusing on his name without honorifics. Chan having no other option had to bear with it.

Chan picked up a violin and Changbin picked up a trumpet. They both played a sweet romantic tune. "Oh they play music too?" "I told you. Trust me, they can do things you can't even imagine."

Jeongin stood up and extended his hand towards her. "Shall we?" She gladly accepted his offer. They slowly swayed with the music getting lost in each other's eyes. At that moment, it all felt like a dream to Jeongin, a dream he didn't wish to wake up from.

A loud sound made them stop dancing. They looked at the sky and saw fireworks going off. Y/n looked at the sky in complete awe. Jeongin turned his head behind to look at his hyungs who winked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"I love it. I really love it here," she said. "I never knew fireworks look so great from the river." They enjoyed the fireworks as the yacht slowly kept moving in the river.

--------

"Thanks for today, Jeongin. This day is one of the most memorable ones in my life," Jeongin had come to drop her home. They were standing at the gate saying their farewells. "No, thank you for spending your time with me." "So, I'll see you at school?" "Yeah." An awkward silence took place between them. Y/n looked around only to quickly gave him a peck on the cheek afterwards. And then she ran inside as shyness took over her.

The boy was too stunned to speak. He just stood there holding his cheek.

---------

The three boys were going back home. Chan was driving, Jeongin was on the passenger's seat and Changbin was in the back seat. Jeongin still couldn't process all that happened that day.

"Hyung, do you think this is how Aladdin felt after the magic carpet date with Jasmine?" "You might not have taken her on a magic carpet ride, but the moment wasn't any less magical than that. So the answer's yes," Chan replied with a smile. Jeongin also smiled getting shy.

"Chan, we should sleep in another room tonight. I think Jeongin's gonna have some big boy dreams tonight," Changbin teasingly said.

"Ah hyung!" Jeongin whined. All of them laughed. The rest of the week, Jeongin and Y/n went on more dates together.

__________________________________________

A/n : Inspiration for this chapter : the song above.