never mind

me, nate, chris, matt, and nick arrived home at around 1:30ish. as soon as we got home i went to my room. i was hella tired. i don't know why tho, i'm usually never this tired this early. (that is very much a lie, irl i go to sleep at like 11pm)

i got in my room and i laid down for about 5 minutes until i got a message on my phone.

BERNARD
Y/n

yessss

you wanna watch a movie with us?

depends, what movie?

we we're waiting for you to get
here before we pick

but rn it's between avatar
and the black phone

alr i'll come, give me like 5 min tho

alr
text over)

i went to my clothes and pulled out some pajamas. or atleast what i call pajamas. i got some nike shorts, some nike socks, and my brown halloween sturniolo hoodie.

i went over to my night stand and grabbed skittles, sour patch watermelons, and kitkats to share with them. i also got a pepsi from the mini fridge in my room since i can almost never get any bc of chris drinking them all.

i walked down stairs to see no one down there.

"well.." i sighed. i guess they decided not to. as i was about to turn around i heard a noise behind me, which made me flinch. i turned around to see that it was just nate.

"sorry if i scared you," nate laughed.

"nah your good," i caught my breath.

"we're watching the movie in chris' room by the way," he said grabbing afew pepsi's out of the fridge.

"alright," i said as i was about to go to chris' room.

"hey could you help me with these," nate asked.

"yeah, sure," i flashed a smile.

i went over to the fridge and grabbed 4 pepsi's, while nate got 6. i dropped my skittles and went to pick it up. little did i know, nate also did.

our hands touched. we both pulled back.

"sorry," we both said at the same time. we looked at each other and laughed. i bent down and grabbed my skittles and looked back at nate. he was already looking at me.

   nate's eyes are so pretty; i could stare in them all day. (i don't think i used the semicolon right)

    nate moved closer, and so did i.

"yn-"

"NATE, HURRY UP," chris yelled from his room.

"what was that?" i asked hoping he would finish.

"never mind," he sighed. he walked past me.

"come on!" he said walking toward the stairs. i sighed and followed him.