of course you did

"nothing!" i played it off.

"okay.." chris said.

"goodmorning," nathan smiled coming into the kitchen.

"morning," i smiled. the matt smirked at me with out nathan and chris being able to see. i rolled my eyes.

"okay so are we gonna eat or what?" chris asked.

"yea let me get nick tho," i said before u got cut off by nick walking out of his room into the kitchen.

"i'm already here," nick said, "oh and by the way, i heard the conversation between you and matt."

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"the one i wasn't supposed to hear," nick said.

i sighed ",of course you did."

"well you guys enjoy eating, ima go to my room," i said about to leave the room.

"no stay," nate says.

   i sighed, "okay."

(time skip)

after we ate we all js sat and talked about random stuff. like tiktok, clothes, things like that. js the normal things we talk about.

"ima go to my room, i'll see y'all, when i see y'all," i said getting up to leave.

"bye," nick, matt and chris said in unison.

"i hate when y'all do that," i laughed.

"the fans love it," chris said.

"yeah, yeah, whatever" i said as i walled away.

i got to my room and a jumped onto my bed. i laid there and i realized that i hadn't taken a shower in 2 days, so i went and got in the shower.

after i got out the shower i put some fresh clothes on.

option 1

option 1

option 2

option 2

option 3 (this is the once i chose)

once i got dressed i went back to my room. i looked at the time and saw that it was 12:24. i remembered that me and nate were supposed to go eat somewhere so i texted him.

Nathan💗🦌
nathannn

yessssss

where & when are we
going to eat?

idk where do you wanna
go?

idk

okay well what about olive
garden?

okay what should i wear?

whatever you want, be
there by 5:30

alr we'll see ya

see ya

_______________________________

hope y'all enjoyed .! also, happy wednesday.!!!