VALINTINES DAY/ last chapter...

last chapter :(

OKAY THIS IS LIKE A TWO MONTH TIME SKIP FROM THE LAST PART. BC I WANTED TO DO A VALENTINE's DAY CHAPTER SINCE YK, TODAYS VALENTINES DAY.

(it looks long but there's like 15 pictures)

(y/n pov)

   i woke up bright and early for valentine's day. me and nate are still dating and have been for two months today. ava and matt have officially told us that they are dating, i got the cast off, the car video with me, nate, and the triplets is one of their most popular videos, and that's pretty much all that's happened.

   i got out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. i got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and did my skin care.

   i put on a nice dress ava helped me pick out. i told her how i hate dresses and how i look in them, but she's always good with hyping me up and making me feel better.

^^^option 1

^^^
option 1

^^^option 2

^^^
option 2

   i went down stairs and saw nick, matt, and chris in the kitchen. matt was making food and nick and chris were sitting there on there phones.

   "happy valentine's day," nick looked up from his phone.

   "same to you," i smiled. (STAWP that sounds so sophisticated)

i walked over to the stove where matt was cooking. "ooo i see you, the fit is giving," i hyped him up. he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"i see you switched up the flow," he smiled.

"yeah, ava said that i looked good in it so i wore it," i shrugged. matt nodded. i walked outside and sat on the porch. i went to walmart the other day and grabbed a random book i saw. i liked the cover so i decided to read it.

   about 15 minutes later chris came outside and handed me a plate. he sat down and leaned over and looked at what i was reading.

"what you reading?" i said taking the book and flipping it over.