The awkward hug

Two years after the Hogwarts battle
Hermione was living in a little apartment in Diagon Alley, when she heard a knock at the door.
" Hello, come on in!" She shouted from the kitchen.
"That smells nice... What is it? " replied a red haired man
"Oh hello Ron! It's beef stew, my mum made it when I was.... When I was little" hermione said in a chocked voice.

Hermione had not seen her parents since she did the obliviate spell, to wipe there memories so they wouldn't be captured by the Dark Lord.. Lord Voldemort.

Ron came over and gave a friendly comforting hug and said
" we will find them, Mione don't worry."
"Yeah I know, it's just I really miss them, anyway how about that stew?"

Ron gave a sigh after his fourth helping of stew (he had always been a greedy person) and said

" I wonder how Harry and Ginny are getting on.. "

"They're going to the cinema in London, Ginny's never been" hermione continued talking ignoring Ron's quizzical look when she mentioned "cinema" he didn't know anything about muggles...

"So .. Do you want to watch a movie ?"
"Yeah sure!" Ron said clearing his expression.

They got up and walked towards the living room. With a flick of her wand hermione had cleared the plates and left them in the sink to soak.
Once in the living room they sat on a red couch in the middle of the room. The room was a warm happy looking living room with a little coffee table and movie pictures of Harry Ron and Hermione hung on the walls.
Hermione put on a movie and sat back down on the couch.
Half way threw the movie, Ron gave a yawn and stretched one of his arms around Hermione shoulder, she felt a sudden feeling of when they had fist kissed at Hogwarts, a sudden happiness but then great regret.

"Oh Ron.." Hermione gasped and got off the sofa and turned the movie off.
"Did I do something wrong?" He replied with slight dismal on his face
"Well, I'm not ready for this sort of relationship again.."
"But Mione... I.... I thought this is what you wanted.. "
"I think you should leave"

Hermione got up and walked towards the door.

"Alright then.. " Ron said looking quiet taken aback but got up and left.

Hermione closed the door and waited for the loud crack which meant he had apparated.
She walked upstairs and got into her bed, fully dressed and wondering, why was she so shocked? They we're together before .. Why when he had touched her she felt awkward and bizarre ? Maybe because they were meant to be best friends.. ?

Before she new it she had fallen into a restless sleep.

So that's it for the first chapter tell me what you thought off it in the comments and vote! 😗😘☺️ byeeeee!!!