The Princess in the mansion

Hey everybody you know the drill I don't own Black butler I only own the princess of hell and any other of my own characters I add I will be needing some extra characters so comment your info below.

~Sebastian's Pov~

I stared at Victoria as she seemed deep in thought again staring out the window. "Master maybe the princess should stay with us for a while until she goes back home." I suggested. Ciel gave me a small nod looking over at the raven haired girl. "Princess Victoria?" I questioned the girl and she turned her head. "Yes Sebastian?" She asked and I smiled. "Is it alright if you help out a small bit the other servants only cause problems." I said and her face lit up. "Of course I will help just because I have been raised in a castle doesn't mean I don't like cleaning or cooking." She said with a bright smile on her face. I gave her a small smile and looked towards Ciel who looked a bit surprised. Victoria gave us both a smile and then continued to stare out the window. I looked over next to her to see the outline of a man with black hair that would put the night to shame and blood red eyes it was Lucifer. I could see that Ciel couldn't see him but Victoria definitely could she just wasn't looking towards him ignoring him. Lucifer seemed to be getting upset that his daughter was ignoring him. "Victoria you can't just ignore me." The demon growled at his daughter and she stayed silent the window seeming to be extremely interesting to her.

~Victoria's Pov~

I heard father calling me as he sat right by me but I stayed quiet staring out the window. "Victoria you can't just ignore me." Father growled and thats when the carriage stopped. I let Ciel get out first and then followed behind him. "Victoria you aren't listening to me are you?" He hissed at me and I walked up to the door. "Can I go see the garden my lord?" I asked and he nodded him and Sebastian went inside and thats when I turned to my father. "I'm sorry I didn't answer you but I don't feel like being thought that I went off the deep end." I said to the older demon and he looked me over before shaking his head. "Well Victoria I found you a mate." He said and I froze. "Who?" I asked and he let out a dark chuckle. "I'm not going to tell you yet I'm going to see how things go first." Father said before he disappeared. I let out a low growl of annoyance and then turned around to see a boy with strawberry blonde hair tending to some white roses. "Hello sir." I said walking closer to him and pulling up a few weeds. "Miss you don't have to do that you know." He said lightly panicked. "It's alright I want to my name is Victoria by the way it's a pleasure to meet you." I said picking at some more weeds and staring at the flowers longingly. "My name is Finnian but you can call me Finny." He replied and then followed my gaze to a single black rose that sat in the bush. "It's beautiful so Finny you are one of the servants here correct?" I said looking up my gaze meeting his emerald green eyes. "Yeah I am there are three others and they are probably off doing their work." Finny said smiling at me. "Alright then I should probably go inside see you at supper." I said waving and then walking into the mansion.