Mates

I finished dinner with in twenty minutes and smiled at the now cooked steak and perfect side salad. I smiled happily at my work and cleaned up the workspace before I went to serve it. I smiled and I put the meal out on the table for Ciel and watched as Sebastian showed him the way in. "Good Afternoon master." I greeted. He looked at me with a smile and looked over the food I made. "It looks delicious Victoria thank you." He said and I curtsied before walking away to hear my father's voice. " Are you planning on telling me your choice of my mate Father?"I questioned and he let out a small laugh. "Maybe I will maybe i won't." Lucifer started. "Tell me already." I growled lightly and he sighed. "It's Sebastian Michaelis." He said and then I smiled."That is perfect." I said walking into the garden and carefully pulled at the weeds. I heard the sound of footsteps getting closer as I picked at the weeds and the sun was setting. Ignoring the sounds around me I hummed lightly while I worked. "Miss Victoria what are you doing out here you could get sick." Finny said and I turned around and smiled. "It's fine Finny I will be fine I just can't leave this unfinished." I said carefully pulling at the weeds. "Then let me help you." Finny said staring at me with worry in his green orbs. "No I'm alright Finny just go in and get ready for bed." I said looking up at the blonde boy. He nodded leaving reluctantly I had a small smile on my face as I continued to pick at the weeds. I heard another pair of footsteps walk closer to me. Continuing to ignore it I smiled at my work and stood up wiping the dirt off of my dress and turning around to stare into Sebastian's crimson eyes. "Hello Victoria so I had been informed your father was looking for a mate for you." He started slowly looking slightly unsure. "Yes he is why do you ask Sebastian?" I asked and he sighed. "We have known each other for centuries so I thought I would be the best choice." Sebastian said turning towards me with a smirk. I stayed silent staring into his ruby red orbs. "What if my father already chose someone to be with me?" I questioned and he looked at me a bit confused. "Why exactly wouldn't he pick me Victoria I've known you as long as he has." Sebastian questioned and I just looked up at him with a small smile. "Well what if i don't want to?" I asked even though I really did like Sebastian. "Then I would back off immediately my lady." He said and I nodded before turning away a small blush lightly gracing my face. "Well I think maybe we could try being together Sebastian." I said not facing him cause if I did he would see me blushing.