Victoria meets the others

A/N I do not own Black butler I only own Victoria and any characters I add later on. Also I would like to say thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

~Sebastian's Pov~"Sebastian you do realize that she could be of much use to us correct?" Ciel said staring at me while he sat in his office chair. "Yes I do my lord." I replied and he smirked. "Well then give her a reason to stay here make her fall in love with you Sebastian so that she wouldn't think of leaving." Ciel ordered and I bowed with my hand placed over my heart. "Of course young master." I said before turning to leave and I hear a small giggle from across the hall. "I will have her stay in the room across from you, Sebastian remember that the princess must stay at all costs." Ciel said and I gave a small nod. "Of course." I said before walking out of the study and walking towards the source of the giggling. "Miss Victoria you're really good at this are you sure this is your first time?" I heard Mey-rin question. "Yeah it is Mey-rin I just learn quickly." I heard Victoria say with a small giggle. I opened the door to the washroom to see the two folding towels and cleaning the bath. "Good work you two." I said before leaving the two alone again and walking down stairs towards the kitchen. ~Victoria's Pov~As I had walked through the house I ran into a maid with cherry red hair and round glasses. "Hello Miss." She voiced to me and I smiled. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked and she nodded smiling. "Would you care to assist me in cleaning the washroom?" She asked and I nodded us both going into the room and giggling. I started cleaning the bath and she laughed at me lightly. "Miss what is your name?" She asked while she helped me clean the bath. "Victoria and yours?" I asked and she grinned at me. "I'm Mey-rin." She said and I smiled back at her what a wonderful name. "Miss Victoria have you ever done this before?" She asked and I shook my head lightly. I continued cleaning and I giggled a bit as I stretched to reach the corner. "Miss Victoria you're really good at this are you sure this is your first time?" Mey-rin asked and I nodded with a small giggle. "Yeah it is Mey-rin but I learn quickly." I answered still giggling and she smiled back at me then the door opened and I quickly sat down and she froze putting clean towels in the closet. "Good work you two." Sebastian said and then he quickly left. Mey-rin and I's faces quickly turned red. I turned back towards the tub letting out a nervous laugh. "Alright well thats good Miss Victoria so lets go down and get a drink." She said and I nodded standing up walking towards the door. We both walked slowly towards the kitchen continuing to talk. When we walked into  the kitchen I stared at a man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes with a cigarette in his mouth. "Hey Bard." Mey-rin greeted the boy and I stared at him before waving. "Hello." I greeted and Mey-rin smiled at him. "This is Victoria she is the new maid." Mey-rin said and I gave a small curtsy to the chef. "Well the master sure did pick a pretty one didn't he." Bard commented and I blushed lightly. "Thats so sweet Bard." I said and he smiled starting to cook but then pulled out what looked like a flamethrower. "Bard what are you-" I was cut off by an explosion cause by the flamethrower and I coughed trying to wipe the black soot off of me. I heard the sound of somebody running closer and I sighed quickly cleaning up the mess and standing there when Sebastian walked in as if nothing happened. "Hello Mister Sebastian." Mey-rin greeted and I looked around at the now perfectly clean kitchen. "Hello Sebastian." I greeted and he stared at the room in disbelief. "Is something wrong Sebastian?" I questioned and he shook his head before leaving. I looked over at Bard and glared. "Weapons are not to be used to cook Baldroy." I hissed while brushing my hair out with my fingers. "I'm sorry Miss Victoria." He said and I glared at him again before sighing. "I'm just gonna make whatever you were attempting to make." I said walking up to the stove and quickly putting on an apron before I start cooking at inhuman speeds.