Welcome back.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I just have no motivation and school. So this might be a little short. And maybe a lil kel angst. Anyways, let's go.

Kel pov:

I woke up after having quite an odd dream. Me and Sunny were alone... together, and we mayhavekissedandstuff. "ARUGHHH!" I grumble, Irritated at myself for dreaming such things.

I sat up, still feeling hazy. I go through my normal routine, get up, take a shower, change, eat breakfast, get ignored. I didn't care. What was I good for anyway. After I ate breakfast, I go to visit Sunny's house.
As I walked towards his house, I was stuck in thought. 'What happened yesterday again? Oh yeah. Wait, AAAAAAAAA!!' I feel my face turn red.

I was at Sunny's door. All after what went down yesterday, I was a flustered mess. I took deep breaths and knocked on the door. A few moments later, the door opened. Sunny peeked through the crack, then opened it fully. I just now noticed how handsome Sunny looked, sure he was hella skinny, and sickly pale. But he wasn't unattractive.

"Kel?" Sunny questioned. "O-oh Hey Sunny!" I said happily, "Wanna hang out?" I asked,"Sure." He muttered

Sunny pov:
I follow Kel to his place, forgetting what happened yesterday. Kel complained to me how Aubrey and her gang vandalized his driveway, I didn't really pay attention.

We get to his place, and his mom greeted me it was odd, to say the least. I don't think she noticed Kel at all. I explored his house, and I spotted a family picture. They looked like a happy family, but I couldn't get my eyes off Kel. He looked rather dashing. 'Wait, what.' I hit myself for thinking that. Embarrassed, I walked away.

We went to Kel's room, I looked around and then had the realization.
We're we in his bedroom, alone, together.(wink wink nudge nudge)
'Nasty.' I thought. I wanted to distract myself, so I looked at all the trophies Hero had.

Hero had a lot. Of trophies compared to Kel, who only had one medal. I felt pity for him, if only - "KEL A GIRL IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!!" I was interrupted from my thoughts as Kel and Hero's mother yelled."I wonder who that could be." Kel muttered.

We both went downstairs and were met by Polly, Basil's caretaker.

Heh, at the end of the chapter, I'll try to post more often