Twenty-Six

"Where are you going?" I ask Persephone as she grabs a black suitcase and Wednesday also has a suitcase. Cain is in my arms grabbing my nippling trying to suck from it but doesn't.

"Someplace" she kisses me, I try to grab her suitcase but she pulls the suitcase away "I'll be back in a week, Wednesday" she and Wednesday leave me and Demetri who has Samael in his arms.

"Where did they go?" Demetri asks

Shaking my head "who knows and Cain? Son?" Looking down at my son as he looks up at me "I'm not mommy, only she can give you what you want"

"Technically she left a weeks worth of bottles for the twins" Demetri says "so let's just stay calm, I'm sure the girls aren't going to do anything...rash"

"Maybe" muttering when we walk over to the couch.

~A Week Later~

"What?" Demetri asks over the phone "They did what? Okay, we'll pack up and be there soon" hanging up he looks at me "Persephone and Wednesday killed the kings. Persephone is the new ruler of the Volturi"

"What?" I ask, why didn't she tell me she was going to do this? My phone goes off and I see it's my mate, I answer it and demand "what the hell?"

"I assume you know what I did" she says "being the boys to Volterra, I'm the new leader. Now we don't have to worry about our children being used as weapons"

I stutter before saying "I'm angry don't be all logical!" Hanging up I look at Demetri "let's pack up we're going back to Italy!"