Prison in a dream

(Warning: Signs of insomnia, hallucinations, torture, gore, bloody imaginatives, death and expect all them fucked up this)

He breathed out. Desperately trying to keep his eyes open. . . He was way too deep to whatever the fuck hellhole he was. He was one blink away to a potential new world. Another hell he goes deeper.

He was tired. He had no idea what day it was. Maybe even there's no such thing as days anymore. Time was fucked up here. Everything was so dark. He heard things. He saw things.

He doesn't know why or how this is all happening. He just slept one day and it started getting worst from there. . .

A nightmare he never woke up from.

________________________

Earlier. . .

"Huh. . ." Chase silently gasped. He must've woke up from another dream. He sat up only to see his room was. . . Really dark. Oh yeah, he turned off the lights when he sleep but why is it pitch black dark here.

This silent. .

It was sickenly way too dark and silent.

"Was there a black out?" He wondered, he sat up and patted on the bed in attempt to find his phone. Nothing? He could've swore he put it either besides him or under the pillow.

It must've fallen on the ground? He still attempted to find it. He was like a blind man at this point. Looking straight forward as he bend down to the floor and felt around the floor to try and find his phone. Still nothing.

"Where the fuck did I left the damn thing" He muttered but soon gave up. Maybe the windows can help. He stood up and turned around, it may be dark but he knows his way around his room.

He took steps forwards with his arms stretched out trying to reach for something. He was indeed right as he felt clothe latch on his hands. The curtains.

He then pulled it to the sides but to no avail. No light came in the room. It was still dark. He breathed out as he was now getting anxious. He felt like he was trapped somehow.

He turned around and attempted to go out the door.

The man walked forward and felt walls here and there. Finding his way out of his room to find any kind of light source. He eventually found his way out, opened the door it made a creak sound.

Thats the first sound he heard ever since he woke. Man, everyone said to him he would regret forcing the want to live by himself, that now took a bite out of his ass now.

He had an idea. He left matches by the table near the front door when he goes out for a cigars. He just need to find the door.

Thank god his house wasn't too big but it will still be a challenge going through it.
He went out the door and walked carefully, having the wall as his guide through the hallways. It was painfully quiet.

The creeks on the floor each step he makes were so loud. It triggered him in an uncomfortable way.

The wall was gone when his steps were far. He tried to find it but can't anymore. He was in a bigger room now? Living room?

He was confirmed after a few steps and felt the couch. He remembered where the door was now from the couch. He went by the door, there should be a little ashtray here full of used cigars and a supposedly match.

He moved his hand down he then felt he bowl full of dust. "Found you" he navigated his hand beside the bowl and found the box. He opened it and swiped it open.