Simply Sweet

ⓟ.ⓞ.ⓥ: ⓚⓔⓛⓢⓔⓨ ⓜⓐⓣⓣⓢⓞⓝ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1⃣: ⓐ ⓢⓟⓡⓘⓝⓚⓛⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ

I'm on my way to Spelling Class, with Ms. Janice. She is pretty tough on spelling. I'm pretty also sure that I'm the only geek girl in my new school. I was the only geek at my old school. I have nothing to do, nothing to look forward to. I'm very nervous, especially for one of those mean, evil popular girls with a possy. They really creep me out.

I stood beside the door 3125, the Spelling room. My day at Spelling will be a massacre.

"Oh...uh...OW! HEY!" I shriek. I'm being pushed and shoved and knocked into lockers, why is everyone in a hurry to get to Spelling class. Possibly a spelling test or spelling bee? I love the bee's. I won last year at the New Jersey State, I was against a smart girl...errr...her name was Flora Phillips, she top on math, science, spelling and everything else out there. I'm great at everything too, But my teachers rated my smartness on every subject.

ⓜⓐⓣⓗ: 98%

ⓢⓒⓘⓔⓝⓒⓔ: 100%

ⓢⓟⓔⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ: 97%

ⓒⓗⓔⓜⓘⓢⓣⓡⓨ: 100%

ⓔⓝⓖⓛⓘⓢⓗ: 100%

ⓢⓞⓒⓘⓐⓛ ⓢⓣⓤⓓⓘⓔⓢ: 95%

Anyway, let's get back on track. I looked around, the hall was empty, there were no people crashing in the way. But still... For other people, mostly they hate school, and every subject in school. According to the latest worldwide survey website, 5,000,000 students starting the middle school experience has hated every class that exists.

Sorry, that sounded a little...umm...nerdish and weird. I was born like this. I ALWAYS bring up interesting factoids.

Enough Chit-chat. I'm going to class.

I gave Ms. Janice my personal information and my new and fresh honors pass. (Yeah, I get free access to the library! Yeeep!)

"Honor Student in Spelling? Take a seat Ms. Mattson" Ms. Janice said. Now that's one thing about being smart. I placed my bookbag at the side of my chair, then a strange girl makes a quirky face at me. Her lips are wrinkled and her blue eyes are squinted.

Did I do something terrible? Do I smell?

Nope it's not my pits.

Woah, she is still staring at me, with the same face. She barely moved.

I had to focus on Ms. Janice giving us the insider on this years spelling bee taking place in the auditorium.

But then I looked back at the girlp, but then I seemed to notice her face.

I think she is Flora Phillips, maybe she was jealous I got an honor pass. Hehe, I hoped she was.

"Will everyone in the school be partcipating in the bee?" Some kid in the back asked.

"No, only the advanced students that represent our school will be heading to the bee. We will have many practice bees to get a strong boost ahead!" Ms. Janice answered. Phew, I felt relieved after that. I know I would be represnting our school.

"Kelsey Mattson, From Kirkwood Academy. She is 2013's spelling bee champion" I imagined. I would go on stage and hold my trophy and smiling while I get my pictures taken.

Ahhh, that would be awesome, especially if I was up against Flora. I would pin her down like a bowling ball, like BOOM.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

That's the lunch bell, I gathered my stuff and dumped it back into my bookbag.

"Hey Kelsey Buttson, right?" a voice yelled from behind.

Ugh, there is one and one person only who calls me that. Flora.

"Greeting to you too Flora Pee-lips, Long time no see!" I snapped.

Ha, Pee-lips, In second grade, everyone said "Flora Pee-lips"

"Very funny Kelsey. But I'm here to warn you. I'm going to win this years spelling bee, and mathletes, and science fair. Whether you like it or not!" Flora said, popping her head in mine.

No way, I would definitely win Mathletes, and the science fair. I don't even need to second think about the Spelling Bee, I will also win that too.

"Say what you want, it won't prove the future." I told her. Then I walked out of the room, and stopped by my locker which is down the hall from the cafeteria. I dropped off my stuff and quickly entered the lunch room.