Keeping promises.

[A/N]: Bonjour, oui oui. Pls tell me the pace I'm updating is acceptable, oui?
You know what? It's fine.
Also, a bit of the story is gonna be in Jin's pov. It's hard to write in a man's perspective, so I'm trying.
Tell me if this story keeps changing moods+feels, I keep changing my playlist to get into the mood, so I will put recommended songs on each part.

('Same old love' is so underrated. Pls press the big ol' play button and vibe+read.)

                                                                                                            ...

(from last night)

🎧: same old love—selena gomez.
(Jin's pov):

I tugged my luggage, hearing its wheels bump the concrete road constantly.

Everything looks gloomi-fied.

Sky looks darker. Lights seem dimmer. Vision blurred.

Maybe I'm exaggerating.

It's understandable, though. How would you feel, if somebody you love and trust feels...contrary?

I must've walked a mile. Or just a kilometre. My teensy weensy legs were too numb to feel anything, anything at all.

Too bad it wasn't the same with my heart. 💔💔

My feet shuffled to a stop in front of a shady hotel. It was the nearest, and the cheapest, as it seems.

I stood still, watching the flickering pink neon lights that said: '섹스 호텔'.

Blurry vision. That's what it was. That's what led me to walk through the door, take out just the right amount of money, just enough for one night. I was not in control.

"Pick one." The manager said.

Pick one? How could I? But...it's doesn't hurt to feel good, right? Just for one night, like Wheein said.

"That one."

I didn't know what I just did.

My mind was controlling itself.

The lock clicked.

Bed started creaking.

Pieces of clothing on the floor. My clothes on the floor.

I let everything happen.

I f**king let everything happen.