Part 3

"Go."

"What?" but when he starts to move away from you and turns away you realize he's given you an opening to leave.

"I said go. Go home right now y/n." The strong tone he's taken leaves you speechless. Normally you wouldn't just listen to some random man, but seeing as he just killed a man, you listen. I mean who wouldn't? You may be crazy but you're not dumb.

So you book it, not even questioning how he knew your name. And definitely not what he's going to do with the body of the man he killed in cold blood. The only thought you had in that head of yours is how breathtaking he looked with that carnage covering his hands, the blood of a man trying to take what wasn't his. There's something honorable about what he did. Even if it was for selfish intent, maybe your bloody Guardian angel had other reasons to kill him, and with the little knowledge know about him it wouldn't be surprising if there was. But he let you go.

You slow down your running, your lungs burning with the cold night air, it may be spring, but it still gets chilly at night. Checking your pockets for your phone you find it missing. You curse under your breath.

Of course, I can't find my phone now. The worst part is I don't even know when I lost it. Fuck me sideways. What if that mystery murderer hottie took it?! Shit... stop. I don't need to be thrown down that rabbit hole. I have no reason to want to see him again. He's a murderer. I'm just tired that's all, I just need to go home.

——————————————————————
Thank god.

If you would've lost your keys it would be the last straw. Some bridge nearby would be your next destination. You unlock your door, locking it back as soon as you get inside. Can't be too careful.

You set all your shit down undress and Throw on an oversized t-shirt that you keep just for sleeping. Dinner sounds like a lot of work and a girl just needs some sleep at this point, food can come later. You Crawl onto your bed the stress from today seeping out of your bones as soon as your head hits your pillow. Then your out like a light.

——————————————————————
394 word count