Part 5

You look amazing.

As you walk in you can feel eyes following you through the party. The low music humming throughout the area calms your nerves a bit. You silently thank the shots that you took because fuck there are a lot of people here. You're just glad all the stares Are lust fogged and awed towards your dress and your amazing style. The dress pulls at your curves as you walk adding to your confidence.

A small group of people approaches you. quickly downing the glass of champagne you found when you came in, already it feels like you've been dropped in shark-infested waters.

Here we go.

"Hi" a striking brunette with green eyes speaks first, " you must be the new Hire," a smile slowly comes to his face his eyes squinting but the smile doesn't quite reach his eyes. He's handsome in a way no one can argue with. He looks like he comes from a higher-class family, It's something in the way he holds himself. He looks relaxed but he can't seem to mask his cunning shark-like analyzing green eyes.

It only takes you a millisecond to make up your mind about him.

He's bad news. But has that ever stopped your attraction in the past? hell no. Plus this week has been fucking crazy and you need to get laid desperately.

"Yup, that's me," you let an easy smile grace your face, tilting your head slightly and peering up and through your eyelashes at him, not in an explicitly flirty way but you've done this before. you know how to get a man hooked, and first impressions are everything. "im
y/n by the way,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry about the short chapters, but istg there will be smut T-T -A