When You Hear About Them - Updated 2023

A/N: Welcome back and thanks for the support. After catching myself back up and reading a lot of comments, here is my attempt to make this book more mature and realistic with a tad bit of satire thrown in there. I was like 11 when I first ever began to write these, 16 when I published this stuff and I'm now 21. I figured since I have acquired so much support, I owe it to you guys to good by you and fix this weirdly-supported story. Here's the brand new version of Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios🎉

Jeff The Killer

It was a quiet morning shared by you and your sibling

It was a quiet morning shared by you and your sibling. You were waking up slow as could be while they aimlessly flipped through TV channels. You dragged your feet as you made your way over to the coffeemaker, grabbing a cup and filling it for yourself. As you were in the process of making your coffee, the news anchor spoke up and the first four words caught your attention.

"...rampant killer that's loose."

Your sibling flipped right past it and you turned and looked in confusion, "What are you doing? Go back." They looked at you unamused and reluctantly switched back.

"Reports aren't leading us in a promising direction. The most notable feature would be the noticeably white hoodie. No one else can provide a lead and even local police stations in multiple districts say they don't have an idea-."

Your sibling turned off the TV, clearly bothered, "Don't listen to that shit, please? They're doing what the media does best, spread false news and induce panic. All for the sake of distracting us from something else."

"Can you please not get political now?"

Ben Drowned

Your tech savvy friend had called you in excitement about this cool AI program that you can converse with and it give funny, sometimes even out of pocket responses

Your tech savvy friend had called you in excitement about this cool AI program that you can converse with and it give funny, sometimes even out of pocket responses. They informed you to just keep throwing random statements of questions until you make the thing break. You were confused but because your friend was so excited, you decided to play along. You typed in the website they gave you and continuously said or asked questions until it started acting funny and you laughed, feeling accomplishment.