01

Mature!..

Uraraka P.O.V...

Here.. We go again.. Bakugo talking to some girl again... We aren't friends.. But I feel... Jealous? I feel angry.. Like my body wants to.. Go?.. But.. I can't... I'll look like a fool.. I'm not as confident.. As people think I am.. I'm actually very shy... But why? If we're not friends.. Why do you make me feel angry inside? With everyone you talk to..? Is this love?

" Uraraka?? Earth to Uraraka? " Mina yelled waving her hand in front of me face..

I snapped out my mind and looked at her.. And laugh nervously.. As I looked away from Bakugo..

" Sorry.. What did you say? " I asked Softly..

Mina looked at Bakugo then looked at me.. And slightly laughed.. She waved her hand at Bakugo to come here..

Bakugo walked over here.. Mina looked at me.. And Looked at Bakugo.. Suspecting something was going in..

I felt?.. Scared.. Like I couldn't even look at him... I also thought I crush on a nice guy.. Like Deku.. But No.. Not some angry issues idiot.. Who I don't even talk to but get jealous when he's talking with someone... I wonder does he feel the same way?... Or am I just the only one in love with him..?

" Uraraka? Why do you keep zoning out? " Mina said Looking at me..

I looked at her.. Noticing I did it again.. I smiled.. And stood up.. Taking a quick glance at Bakugo.. Who was looking at me.. Confused...

" I have to go.. Sorry! " I said Smiling nervously...

I ran out.. Which Probably seemed Suspicious.. But I couldn't Stand there anymore... knowing that Bakugo.. Was?.. There.. I was nervous...

" URARAKA!? " Mina said yelling after me...

I stopped and looked behind me.. Mina ran to me and looked behind me..

" Come back... Don't just leave mee! " Mina says whining..

I sighed.. " Fine.. I'll come back.. " I said nervously..

Mina grabbed my hand and lead me back into the room sitting me down back in my sit..

" Bakugo!.. Let continue where we left off! " Mina said Softly..

Bakugo looked at her.. And walked over here sitting in the sit in front of me.. And staring at me for a second..

He turned to mina And but he hands in his pockets.. Leaning back in the chair..

I looked out the window.. Trying to stare at anything else.. But him.. Like he was kinda dead In front of me?..

I looked up and Saw the girl he was talking to walking over here and start talking with them..

I couldn't say not nothing.. I was? Mute for a second.. I saw Mina look at me.. As if.. " Why are you not talking.. "

I looked at mina for a split second and looked away.. I was fidgeting with my hands

" You okay Uraraka? Not as talkative at you are..? " Mina said..

I laughed softly.. And Looked at her.. Cause I know I can't tell her straight up..

Oh yeah? I jealous cause Bakugo is talking to Marissa..... and I don't wanna talk cause.. He makes me feel Nervous? And scared..

Like OMG.. I'm so in love with him.. Like... No? Weirdo.. that's for me to know

I hit my head In angry.. Not knowing what to say.. Mina grabbed my hand For me hitting my head..

Trying to make my brain work?? Like out of all times... You don't wanna work.. what brain cells I got..?

" Umm.. I just have an headache..?.. " I said confused.. Not knowing what to say..

" You do? " Deku said walking in the room..

" Let me take you to the Recovery girl... " Deku said..

I smiled.. " Thanks Deku... " I said standing up..

Bakugo P.O.V..

Of course.. This nerd comes in.. Also helping people out... don't get me wrong.. Cool whatever he's helping people out... but Uraraka? I wanna blow his brains out of his head...

" I'll take her.. " I said glaring at Deku..

" But..- " I interrupt before Deku got to finish

" I said what I said.. " I yelled at Deku..

I grabbed Uraraka arm aggressively and Walked out..

Uraraka P.O.V..

Bakugo.. is walking me to Recovery girl office.. I do have a headache.. But that's nothing..

So maybe I'll say I feel better? Since I didn't really don't feel the headache much..

" Umm.. The headache stopped.. now.. Sorry for using up your time.. " I said softly..

Bakugo looked at me.. as If he was kind angry that I didn't Tell him that Earlier..

" Pink cheeks.. " Bakugo said softly trying not to yell..

I looked down.. In nervousness.. bakugo lift my head up to look at him..

" I'ma say this one time only.. " Bakugo said.. Whispering..

" What..? " I said.. Softly.. And confused..

Before Bakugo could say anything.. Marissa walked over here And tapped on him.

" Let's go Bakugo.. Class remember?.. " Marissa said softly..

Bakugo looked at me.. Then looked at Marissa.. " right.. " Bakugo said walking away..

With Marlissa.. I balled my hands into a fist in angry..

Marlissa.. I will slaughter you.. If you ever.. Interrupt us again.... I was close to Bakugo... we were about to talk... and you.. You.. messed it UP!..

I looked at them walk away.. In angry.. I sighed and walked to class.. Which we all have the same class..