04

This is my time! To tell Bakugo I love him! I can finally! Tell him how I feel! And hopefully he'll accept it! I've been waiting for so long! It's been on my mind since forever!

I smiled knowing it's time.

- at the beach.. -

When we all arrive.. it wad light outside.. which didn't really bother me.. I just wanted to tell him I loved him already.

I know that's kinda rushing but.. eh whatever....

All of us spilt up and I went with Bakugo cause He wanted to go with me...

" BAKUGO.. " I said happy...

Bakugo looked at me confused.. As to why I just screamed his name.. And why I sound so happy...

" What Pink cheeks!? " Bakugo said..

Ignoring the name he just gave me I pointed at the mochi's.. And looked at him..

" Mochi's.. Can you get me one pleaseeee!? " I asked..

He laughed softly.. " Of course I can.. " Bakugo replied..

He walked into the store and bought me a mochi.. Which I thought he was all rude and angry..

He doesn't seem as bad.. as he seems when you don't know him? But right now.. I feel safe.. with him..

" Awh! Thanks Bakugo! " I said sounding happy..

" Mhm.. " Bakugo said Staring at me.. as I ate the mochi

We hung out the rest of the day.. even got matching hoodies for each other..!

Now it was dark outside.. And We we're at the beach.. He was watching the Waves And I just.. Looked at him the whole time..

" Is there so something you have to tell me? " Bakugo asked..

" Yes.. " I replied nervously..

He nodded indicating a " go aheag.. " I breath in letting my heart explode out with words..

" Bakugo... I think your a really good person! I appreciate what you did for me today!.. and about.. what happen at school.. I know I didn't say nothing and you probably thought.. I wasn't interested in you! But I truly am! I really want you to be mine! I get jealous whenever your with Marlissa! Or other girls.. just like you do with me but with guys! I noticed I love you since We first got to the AU! Even though I wasn't planning on crushing on you... I still knew you where the one for me on day one! Everytime your by me! I can't stand but to explode.. In nervousness.. You make me feel safe.. so please.. accept my feelings.. "

I shouted.. Out not knowing where I was going with it.. Bakugo looked at me and laughed..

He stood up and kissed me.. I kissed him back.. He smiled and looked at me..

" Be my girlfriend? " Bakugo asked..

" Yes! I will! " I replied smiling..

Bakugo smiled and grabbed my face kissing me more.. I smiled and kissed him back..

And then things got freaky deaky from there!..

- years later -

" So.. that's how I met your dad! " I said to my children..

" Woah mom! That's.. cute.. " The oldest said

" Ma.. and da.. are.. Niwce.. " The youngest said..

" Hehe! You guys fall in love some time too! " I said happy..

The end!