Chapter 1(Mistake)

That night,Dottore and his 3 clones (1022,1023 and 1024) staying in his lab doing some research.

After shut off all of his clones as exchange for electro and dendro gnosis from Lesser lord kusanali,he make another clones similar like him.

Dottore:Clone 1024,where is the potion?

1024:Coming right up!

1024 answer and heading to the secret basement that have many scary speciment.He humming happily while opening the drawer and take one of the potions.

1024:Hmmm,red or blue?

He thinks for a while.

1024:Blue looks pretty.I take this~

Without thinking any further he take it and going out from that place.

Dottore:Do you get the potion?

1024:This one right?

Dottore reply without looking at the potion.

Dottore:Yes,yes.Just give it to clone 1022 and say to him to mix it with other potions.

1024 nodding and give it to 1022.

________________________________________

Dottore:Finally,its done!

Dottore smile and take the potion up to the air.His 3 clones clapping their hands happily.

Clones:Bravo!Bravo!😊👏👏👏

Dottore:I finished doing the potion that make who drink it have the same powers without any visions!Screw those visions!All the archons are a losers,they doesnt know we as humans can become more powerful than them!

Clones:MASTER,YOURE THE BEST!

Dottore then open the potion to try to drink it.He wants to become the first human that so powerful than archon.He doesnt care if he will die or not.

After drink it he vomitted.All his clones suprised.

Clones:MASTER!

Dottore body is shivering.He hugs himself and breathing hardly like there is no air around him.

1023 hold him before he collapse.All of his clones crying looking at their master in critical condition.

His view slowly become blur and then everything going dark.

________________________________________

Dottore wakes up.

Dottore:AAARRGGHHH!!!

1022:Master,youre awake!

Dottore look around him and spotted 1022 is beside him.

Dottore:How...how long i fainted?

1022:1 week.Master doesnt give any sign of life so we thought that master was dead but your brain is still working so we decide to put you in bed and nursing you.

Dottore:...i fail again.Gather everyone  im here this evening.I will give you another mission for-

Dottore felt something feels off.He touching his dick.

Dottore:What the-

Dottore run to the bathroom near the lab.

Dottore:No way...

He look at his under.

Dottore:WHERE IS MY DICK?!

Dottore realise that he have vagina now.He quickly take off all of his clothes.

Dottore:WHAT THE HELL?!!!!

He screaming as he look at his own body.His body look so smooth like a baby and so white.His body very similar like Omega rather than before he have a rough skin and many scars.

Cant believe what he saw he slam the bathroom door hardly and going out from there.

Dottore:1022,CALL 1023 AND 1024 RIGHT NOW!!!!

1022:but-

Dottore:CALL THEM RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU WILL I ADDED INTO MY DINNER TOMORROW!!!

1022 freaked out and calling the others.

30 minutes later~

Dottore:TELL ME WHO THE FUCK MAKE THE POTION?!

1022:Its not me!Im just mixing the potion according of what Master said.

1023:Not me too.Im searching for the herbs outside the labs.

1024:...

Dottore:How about you?

1024:...Master,im sorry...

Dottore look at 1024 and shout.

Dottore:SO YOURE THE BRATS WHO PLAYING WITH MY POTION!!!

1024:I-thought the blue potion was the right ingredients.S-so I took it because its so pretty.

Dottore:PRETTY MY ASS!!!

1024:Uwaaaaahhhh!!!!

1024 then crying.1022 and 1023 try to comfort him.

Dottore:NO FOOD FOR YOU TODAY 1024!YOU MUST BE GRATEFUL BECAUSE I DONT KILL YOU!

Dottore then leaving them.He cant kill them because the material to make another clone is very expensive and he dont have enough money.

That night he only eat bread with 1022 and 1024 because he must save money.He not stingy but knowing he must use many mora for the next material he will buy for the next month make him extremely saving it.He wants to borrowed from Pantalone but he doesnt want to hear his nagging.He hates someone nagging at him and he know pantalone will kill him if doesnt pay him back.

________________________________________

1023:Psst,1024!

1024 look at his brothers 1022 and 1023.

1022:here,catch this!

1022 throw the 3 slice of breads to 1024.1024 catch it.

1023:Hurry,eat it!

1024 wipe his tears and thanking his brothers.

1024:Thank you❤️

He munching the bread that still warm.

1022:Sorry,we cant give you milk because Master took it with him.

1024:Its ok,its raining now.I will drink the rain water after this.

1022 and 1023:Alright,Goodnite 1024.

1024 just giggle and continue eating.

Dottore look at the cctv.He know what is happening.Actually,he doesnt care if 1024 take the food in the fridge.The fridge already unlocked and he amaze that 1024 is so loyal and doesnt touch any single food in the fridge or disturbing him and the others enjoying the food.

After 3 hours he heading out from his room.He walk towards 1024 who already slept on the couch.

Dottore:1024,wake up.

1024:Y-yes master!

Dottore:Eat this and dont complaint anything.

Dottore give breads with strawberry jams on top of it.He also give him a warm milk.

1024:But master,you said-

Dottore:Eat it or not I kill you.

1024 took it and sobbing.

1024:Thank you master!I promise,I will never do the same mistake again!
_______________________________________

Dottore then walk to his bedroom.He lock it amd sighning.

Dottore:Must keep this as secret for now before I manage to make a new potion.
.
.
.

To
Be
Continue