Chapter 9:Solution?

Dottore:Who's baby is this?

Asking Dottore when he walk to the cradle in front of him.

He saw a baby that look same like him.Theyre still crying loudly and its make Dottore feeling annoyed.

Dottore:Shut up,youre so noisy!

Dottore kick the cradle to make the baby stops crying but it make the cried more louder(stupid :v).He cant take it anymore so he take the baby and shouting at them.

Dottore:STOP CRYING!STOP BEFORE I-

Pantalone:What are you doing?That is our baby!

Pantalone run to him and get the baby from Dottore.He try to calm the baby but it doesnt work.

Dottore:WHAT THE-HOW THE FUCK DID WE HAVE A BABY?!!!

Pantalone look at him and smile.

Pantalone:Babe,what are joking about?We already married for a year.

Dottore startled when Pantalone suddenly grab his hand and kiss his fingers.

Dottore:Since when I wear this ring?!

Pantalone:Dear,you doesnt remember?

Pantalone lift Dottore chin and stare at him with a eyes full of love.

Dottore:?!?!?!?!?!
_______________________________________

1022:MASTER,WAKE UP!ITS NOON ALREADY!

Dottore:AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dottore screaming loudly and ignoring 1022 that startled by his screaming after he woke up.

1022:Master,are you okay?!

Dottore:Haa...haa...haa..

1022:...master?

Dottore:...am i dreaming?

1022:What are you dreaming master?

Ask 1022 curiously,he never seeing Dottore woke up like this.

Dottore:None of your business.

Dottore get up and reach his towel.He look at 1022 again.

Dottore:Where's Pantalone?

1022:He's with clone 1023 and 1024 in the kitchen.Sir Pantalone want to make some herb medicine for you.

Dottore without thanking 1022,go into the bathroom and take a shower.While taking a shower he keeps remembering the dream he had earlier.

Dottore:...stupid dream.

After took a shower he wear the clothes that 1022 already put on the table.After the 'treatment' he had from Pantalone his body feels better.

Dottore:Why I feel my chest getting bigger?

Asking himself as he looking at his body infront of the mirror.Where is his muscle that he proud of?He feeling embrassing of himself.

"This vacation make myself look more stupid."said to himself with annoying voice.

Dottore then walk into the kitchen and saw 1023 and 1024 peeling a potato.

Dottore:What are you guys doing?

1024:Sir Pantalone said today he want to make chicken curry.

Dottore looking around but Pantalone do not around there.

Dottore:Where is he?

1023:He going to buy some chicken.

Not lone after he asking them,Pantalone arrived into his house and bring the ingredients to cook.

Pantalone:Youre awake,did your body feeling better?

Pantalone asking him and give him a warm smile.Dottore face become red and he look away.

Dottore:Y-yes...

He want to get angry at Pantalone but why he feel shy suddenly?

The memories about last day keep playing inside his head,he cant stand it anymore so he ran to 1023 and 124 to help them (avoiding Pantalone).

That evening Dottore try to avoiding Pantalone.Whenever Pantalone try to approach him,he will walk away and busying himself by helping his clones making dinner.

________________________________________

After dinner,All of his clones goes to bed.Pantalone staying for one night in his house because outside are raining heavily.

Dottore body feels hot,he feeling horny right now.He keep thinking about Pantalone.His face,his body,his scent.He loves Pantalone perfume and the way they had sex.

Dottore cried.He feeling confuse.He know all of this is lust.He want to stop this feeling but he cant.

Dottore:Am I going crazy after staying in here?I need to find a cure before things getting more worse.
.
.
.

To
Be
Continue