Chapter 7(First love)

Warning:R18

Dottore:...Pantalone?

The first thing that Dottore saw is Pantalone abs on top of him.He heard Pantalone voice that softly moaning.

Dottore:What the-HEY!

Dottore suprised that Pantalone is frotting his big Dick with his ass.Quickly he push Pantalone.

Dottore:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Pantalone:Im sorry,I do not have any intent to fuck you.I just-

Dottore:JUST WHAT?!TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGES OF ME?!

Pantalone:Please let me finish my talk.

Dottore:YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO EXPLAIN!

Pantalone:Alright,alright.3 hours later you fainted.Me and baizhu quickly give your herb medicine and now he going to the forest for a while to take some herbs.While waiting for him,he tell me to give you some physical touch to cold down your temperature.Actually,I just want to touch your face but suddenly...

Dottore:Let me guess,your pheromone getting high and then give me THAT physical touch?

Pantalone:...Im apologize.

Dottore sighning for very long.His pheromone cold down a bit but he still feeling horny.Pantalone PHYSICAL TOUCH make his ass feeling wet out of sudden.He feeling himself so mess up right now.He cant stand this anymore.

Dottore:SCREW THIS!

He laying on the bed again and spread his legs very wide in front of Pantalone.

Dottore:Just fuck me already!

Pantalone:Are you sure?

Dottore:Tf are you saying?You also want this right?!

Dottore touch his vagina with his fingers and open it.

Pantalone that looking at the scene make his pheromone triggered.He just stare at Dottore for too long.Dottore think maybe he do not want to do it so sighning again.

Dottore:If you dont want this I just asked anyone too-

Suddenly Pantalone pushing him back on the bed.

Dottore:Hey,why are you staring me like that?

He dont know whats wrong with Pantalone but his grip on his hand is very tight.Ngl,he feels a bit afraid.

Pantalone:I want you.

Dottore:G-good!So lets start.

Dottore spread his legs but then Pantalone grab his hips and close it.

Dottore:Hey,do you want it or-

Pantalone:shh...

Pantalone whisper on his ear.

Pantalone:Let me give you some pleasure first and then...

Pantalone touch his chin softly.It make Dottore startled.

Pantalone:I make you see star today.

Dottore:Huh?

________________________________________

Dottore moan hardly as Pantalone rubbing his dick between his clit.Pantalone know how to pleasure him.Sometimes Pantalone rub his testicals on his vagina too.Pantalone also fondling his big chest behind him and keep licking his neck.

Dottore:MPPPHHHH!!!!

Pantalobe give him a deep kiss and exploring his mouth.He feels his tongue being played by Pantalone.

Dottore want that kiss more.

Dottore:M-more...

Pantalone:Take out your tongue now.

Dottoreshow his tongue to Pantalone.Pantalone cupped his tongue and then suck it.

Dottore:~❤️!!!!!

Dottore feel Pantalone lips sucked his tongue.He loves it.

Pantalone:You are ready now.

Dottore:I-hah...I always ready~❤️

Dottore answer it while breathing hardly.His ass feeling very wet.He also feeling Pantalone dick more bigger than before and its feel steaming under him.

Pantalone:I cant wait to make love with you Dottore...

Pantalone kiss him and slowly pressing his dick inside him.

Dottore:F-F-FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!

Dottore scream as he feel pantalone entering him.Its so fucking hurts.

Pantalone fuck him slowly and make Dottore shouting because Pantalone movement that so slow make it so painful.

After a few minutes,he moaning outloud because he feel pleasure and Pantalone started to fuck him so fast.

He hug Pantalone tightly.

Pantalone:I want to cum.

Dottore nodding fastly.He want Pantalone filled his stomach.

As Pantalone cumming inside him,Dottore had orgasm.His head felt blank,he cant think anything at all.

________________________________________

3 am

Baizhu want to give herb medicine to Dottore but when he open the door.

Baizhu:Oh,I see.So you did it with him?

Pantalone wrapping Dottore with a blanket.Dottore is sleeping while breathing heavily.

Pantalone:Yes.

Baizhu:I think he will try to kill you after this.

Pantalone:I dont mind at all.

Baizhu just smile.He put the medicine on the table.

Baizhu:You love him so much,arent you?

Pantalone:Yes,since I saw him first time in my life.

Pantalone give Dottore a small kiss on his forehead.

Baizhu:He know about it?

Pantalone:...No and he doesnt give a shit about it if I tell him.

.
.
.

To
Be
Continue