Chapter 6 (Sickness)Warning R18

Dottore doesnt understand whats wrong with two idiots near him.He feels annoyed and push Pantalone away from him.

Dottore:Wtf is wrong with you guys?!Im not anyone priority!Both of you are sick in the head!

Pantalone:Dottore,I loves you!I really mean it,I dont care if you want to kill me after this but I want to let you know that I love you.

Zhongli do not let Pantalone continue to confess.Without any trace,he took Dottore from Pantalone as fast as lightning and now Zhongli carrying Dottore like a bride.Dottore wide his eyes because he suprised of Zhongli actions.

Zhongli:I know we just meet twice but deep in my heart I feel in love you.Dottore,can you be my wife?

Dottore:W-what?!

Pantalone:Nowhere in hell!

Pantalone stands up and shout angrily to Zhongli.He dash to Zhongli and aiming an attack to him.

Dottore:BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!

Pantalone stop and Zhongli put Dottore down because Dottore forcing him to put him down.

Dottore:You both are crazy,I dont love any of you.You two acting like a kid that fighting for a toy...both of you are stupid!Youre not a kid anymore!Act like an adult!

Zhongli:But my feelings to you-

Dottore:throw that away from me.I dont need it.

Dottore quickly stands up and patting the dust on his back.He walk away from them that ruining his vacation with their own confession to him that look ridiculous.
________________________________________
Dottore:I dont need that focking stupid love.Like hell love can make my life easier.

Dottore said as he eat at Wanmin restaurant.He eat spicy noodle with relaxingly because after a few days stay in Liyue his spice tolerance improve very well.Now he cant life without spice.

Dottore:Im home.

1024,1023 & 1022:Welcome home master!

Dottore look around his house that look very clean.Deep in his heart he proud of his clones work.

1023:Master,are you alright?You look very pale.

Dottore:Huh...?

Asking Dottore slowly.He dont know why he so tired right now.

Suddenly he puke on the floor and make all his clones panic

Clones:MASTER!

Before Dottore faint he hear a loud 'thud!' noise.

________________________________________

Dottore open his eyes and found himself naked.He quickly wake up.

Dottore:What the-

Pantalone:Dr,please dont move so much.

Dottore:WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

Pantalone:Please dont panic,I dont do anything.One of your clones ran into Wangshu Inn and luckily I stay in there.I quickly ask what happen and then he explain your situation.

Dottore:and then?

Pantalone:Both of us run into your house and found another clones was crying while holding your body.Then,I carry you to the Bubu Pharmacy.

Dottore:What doctor said about me?

Suddenly Baizhu walk to them and explain futher.

Baizhu:Youre in heat but dont worry.Sometimes you will vomit because you cant handle the strong scent make by alpha.You must mate with the alpha if you want to stop your heat.

Dottore:Tf you said mate????

Baizhu sit near him and peeling the apple.

Baizhu:It simple,you have sex and then its done.

Dottore:WHAT?!NO WAY,I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX!

Baizhu stop peeling apple.He look at Dottore.

Baizhu:Its okey,I know youre very scare about this topic.But what can you do about it?I heard you actually a Beta and then you turn into omega by accident.Idk what will happen if you refuse to mating.

Dottore:Wait,how do you know about my situation?!

Baizhu:Please dont shout.There is many patient in here.One of your clones tell me about it.Dont worry I keep this as a secret.

Baizhu then give a smile at 1023.1023 blushing and look away awkwardly.Dottore look at them with anger.

Dottore:Can everyone get out from here?Its very crampy.I want to alone rn!

Baizhu:Oh my,you throw away your doctor too?

Dottore glare at Baizhu that he realise to starting to annoy him.

Baizhu then smile and leave with all of Dottore's clone.Pantalone still sitting near him.

Dottore:What are you waiting for?get out.

Pantalone:Dottore,how about we mating together?

Said Pantalone out of nowhere.Dottore startled of what he heard and start to get angry even more.

Dottore:DONT MAKE MY PROBLEM GETTING WORSE.IM HAVING HEADACHE ABOUT THIS!JUST GET OUT ALREADY!

Pantalone:...sorry.

After Pantalone out from the room,Dottore breathing like out of air.Since,Pantalone in the room he try best as he can to calm his heat.

Now everyone gone he take a pillow and since he already naked (he dont know why Baizhu make him naked) he masturbate like crazy.Playing with his pussy and keep saying Pantalone names.

Dottore:Pantalone...Pantalone...

Baizhu:Why you dont let Pantalone mating with you?I know youre in heat when you realise Pantalone near you.

Dottore stop and look at Baizhu standing near the door.

Dottore:You...you make me naked because you want me to have sex with him right?!

Baizhu:Why not?I have a medicine to prevent you getting pregnant.Just have sex already and then you will be cured.You just make yourself become worse by ownself.

Dottore:SHUT UP!YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING!SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!EVERYONE IN HERE JUST KNOW TO HAVE SEX!I HATE EVERYONE IN HERE!!!

He cant stand this anymore,since he came here sometime he will be okey and sometimes he dont.Being omega making him feel dangerous and everyone look at him after knowing he is omega.With he become more sick day by day making him more stress.He dont show this to anyone because he doesnt want people to make fun of him.

Baizhu:...pathetic

Dottore:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!!!!-

Pantalone:Baizhu,just stop.Dont make him angry again.

Baizhu:Relax,im just joking.

Dottore:Ngh...

Dottore wants to run and attack Baizhu but he faint again.

Pantalone:Dottore!!!

.
.

.
To
Be
Continue