❤️Back for love.❤️

Patrick pov:

I couldn't still believe me and y/n made out yesterday it was like a dream that came true. I walked to my room walking to a box with messy writing on it 'y/n things'. I've been keeping all of y/n stuff like diary, hair, lighters, books, art work,clothes and more. She thinks she more crazy I decided to spy on her again she was home I picked through a window to see her in the bathroom she had a test? And a was being sick that helped with my plan today I walked back home decided when to do it.

Back to y/n pov:

I haven't been feeling good so I decided to get a pregnant test. I peed on the stick putting on a counter all I had to do now was to wait and pray not to be pregnant with Patrick baby it was a few minutes after I've done the test before I could check the test I began to be sick again after I was done being sick. The weird tasted that was now left behind my teeth before going back to the pregnant test say no please no baby please I looked at the test for fuck shake I was pregnant before I could cry there was a knock at the door I hoped it was someone with a gun to shoot me.

I walked to the door unlocking it to see a note and a dead animal I know who done it it's been happening for the last 5 weeks now before I could throw the note on the counter and died animal in the bin I seen Michael.

Michael: 'what happened?'

Y/n: 'it's been happening for 5 weeks now.'

Michael: ' I'm sorry y/n pl-.'

Before he could finish he's sorry  a axe when throw his arm squirt blood on my  face I was frozen in place as he was chopped up until the head I had his blood all over me I stepped back afraid what to happen next my eye started to tear up I couldn't move I was shocked I felt week I hated feeling week no power.

I was to scared to  look up at the creature now standing over me his breathing was in my ear I could only see Michael head and his eyes look up and blood dripping down from his mouth and neck and a bloody axe and his bloody hands his fingers were slim and probably much bigger then mine.

The creature: ' did you miss me?'

I was finally was able to look up to see Patrick?! His face was blood and a bit scary he lift the axe not the sharp way the Handel of the axe hitting my head marking me pass out wondering what would happen next?