The Text Message

I woke up the next morning with mascara down my eyes and make up smudged on my face because I never washed it off last night because I got back at about 12 o'clock in the morning. I had a look what time it was on my iPhone and it was 10:15. I must have had a deep sleep from yesterday! I checked my phone to see if I had any messages off of Alfie, and I did. One of them said to me 'Do you want to come to the park for a picnic at about 12-1 o'clock?' Obviously I want to go with him. 'Yeah, I will just get up and get ready and I'll walk to yours!' I can't wait to go with him. 'What shall I wear... mmm?... I might wear this!' I'm dresses now so I better hurry up to have breakfast, brush my teeth, get my shoes on and lock the doors! I might have jam on toast for breakfast... yeah I will have that!
10 minutes later...
I'm ready, dressed, brushes my teeth, have put my shoes and coat on and I have cleaned the house. Now it's time to meet Alfie.
I'm texting Alfie...
'Hiyya, I'm on my way. Are you ready? X'
'yeah, ok text me when your here. X'
'Ok, I will see you soon, bye! X'
'Bye. X'
I just lock the doors and head off to Alfie's. He lives only 2 minutes away. I'm right near his house two doors away. Here I am. I'm going to knock on the door. 'knock knock'.
"Hey, come in"
I walk into Alfie's house... it's amazing. It's massive...
"So, are you ready?" He said with a big grin on his face. Can't believe I am round Alfie Deyes house. His new one. I have only been to his old one where he lived with his parents.
"Let's go then!"
"Ok!"
We walk down to the park and see loads of people sun bathing and having picnics. I find a place where we can sit and it's next to the ice cream man.
"Why don't we go there, next to the ice-Cream van?"
"Ok, let's do it!"
We sat down and one second later... he came up to me and sat right next to me and where my hand was, he out his hand on top of mine and said
"This is a lovely view of the park isn't it?"
"I know it's amazing!"
I started to get the food out and put it on some plates. We ate most of the food and then put it back because it was getting quite windy and quite chilly...
"Are you cold?"
"Yeah, a little..."
"Here, have my jacket."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure!"
"Thank you!" I cuddle up to him and he squeezes me tight to keep him warm too.
"Ain't you cold..."
"No, I have you to keep me warm!"
As most people were going, we started to go.
"Do you want to come to mine tomorrow for a bit?" I said.
"Yeah, sure... why not? I will drive up here!" He said with a giggle.
"Ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow then. bye!"
As I got into home, I jumped straight on my bed and cuddled up to my blanket.
'I can't believe that he held my hand and cuddled me, I think he really likes me. Also he's coming round tomorrow so we will see what's going to happen'.
I better go for a nap because I'm that tired. I will ring him tomorrow and I will get him something for tomorrow...

Love you guys and remember text me your name and I will do a draw and pick out a name and let you be in one of my chapters with Zoella and Alfie! Xx