The FlashBack

"Hahahaha."
I had a flashback of me and Alfie when we were best friends 5 years ago, but now we are together.
"Alfie stop! Your making me cry with laughter!" I was laughing that much I couldn't breath.
"Zoe. When did you start laughing like that. Ay?" Alfie said with a giggle in between his words.
"I can't help it anymore. They just come out,"
I remembered the time when me and Alfie went to Disney land Paris and as we were gong to sit down on the clear, green field, we just started laughing our heads off because alfie suddenly tripped over the curb next to the grass. He make me laugh that hard, I felt like I would never stop laughing again. Then when he sat down he said to me with a little laughter...
"I'll be more careful next time. I mean it. I will conserntrate on where I'm going, instead of looking at Goofy!" I was still giggling.
I started to take out some sandwiches cause' we were starving. We ate 3 hours ago before going to watch the Cinderella show. It was great!
They day had gone that fast, we were going home the next day. We didn't want to though because it was our little holiday together as Friends. I think that we had an amazing time. We seen Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and more. I even seen my bæ... Minnie Mouse. Haha! I love minnie she's so cute. Especially with her little bow. I think Alfie's great moment was when he was conserntrating on Goofy than where he was walking. That really made our week funnier!
Next day...
"Time to go home now Alf!" I said with a sad face."
" I know. I wish we was here for an extra week. I loved spending time with u, just the two of us!"
"Me too. We should go again some time. Maybe we should go in 2014? We ain't going on holiday that year!" I said with a happy smile on my face.
"Yea, sounds great! Cant wait!"
As we flew back to England and to Bristol airport. I said to my self...
'Its great to be home. But I really missed being there, in Paris, at Disney Land. I can't wait to go again. With Alfie, he made my entire holiday amazing. I'm so glad he came.'
"Its good to be home. Don't u think Alfie?" I asked.
"Yea! Not better than in Paris don't u think?" He said back.
I nodded my head and headed off of the plane, into the airport, then got a taxi home.
What a great time.

That flashback really did make my face light up!

Thanks for reading my new chapter guys. Sorry it's took me ages! I just haven't had time to upload more! Don't worry though, I should be publishing two new chapters next week! Please like and read my story so far