6

Miranda got up early than excepted. She was worn out last night from Ben. They ended up having sex once again after walking him through the technique multiple times.

Make-up or reconnection sex was the best. It was nasty disrespectful sex. She needed to take a shower to help with the limping and soreness between her legs.

It’s like Ben was reclaiming what was his for thousands of lifetimes…like he was reclaiming the other half of his soul. She swore sex was therapy in itself when it’s done in the right sense. She felt better.

Also, the fact that he forgave her made her feel good. She was worried about their future. She didn’t want a cold marriage with resentment. He cuddled and wrapped his strong arms around her waist as he nuzzled her neck.

Miranda smiled to herself as she washed her body. Her legs trembled and she bit her lip.

Washing off, she got dressed for today and placed her heels on. “Hey, baby get up.” Miranda chimed kissing his head.

Ben rolled over and stretched a good stretch. “I know that feeling. Last night was dam good.” She chuckled.

“Dam sure was. I slept so good.”

“Me too. That’s why I didn’t want you to oversleep. I know you have to get to work in a little bit. I’m going to go make us some breakfast.”

Miranda walked into the kitchen and began to make their breakfast. She took her top off so she wouldn’t mess it up nor did she want food smells on her clothing.

“What are you making?” Ben asked coming around the corner.

“I’m done now but I made breakfast biscuits. Sausage and egg sandwich.”

“Looks good…can you grab the jelly out of the fridge and where is your shirt?” He questioned staring at her breast as she handed him the jelly.

“I didn’t want to mess it up nor did I want food smells on my clothing.”

“You could have messed your bra up though, like this.” Ben smiled mischievously as he walked over to her with the butter knife he used for the jelly. He rubbed it across her breast before putting it in the sink.

“Did you just put jelly on my breast?” Miranda asked looking at him with a shocked face.

Ben nodded his head and smirked before leaning down and licking across her breast, sucking as he went along.

“Benjamin.” Miranda moaned grabbing the back of his head.

“You’re going to make me a sticky mess.”

“As long as it’s in my favorite place.”

Miranda gasped shoving him with a laugh. Ben laughed along with her and put the top of the biscuit back on his sandwich.

She grabbed a wet napkin and wiped across her breast before sitting beside him and eating her sandwich. “What’s on your schedule today?” Ben asked.

“Um, I have a meeting with my department heads and a nephrectomy transplant.” Miranda replied.

“Are you nervous?” She asked him reaching out to touch his hand.

“A little. I just want it to go well. I want to prove that I’m good.”

“You don’t have to prove anything. You’re already good Ben Warren.”

“Okay, I’m going to be late if I don’t leave now. Miranda said standing and grabbing her top.

“I’ll clean up. Have a good day.”