Who are you?

I open my eyes slowly. The headache was so bad, and the feeling that I was going to throw up makes my fur stand on end.

"Oh Sonic! She's waking up!"

My eyes widen when I hear the voice of a stranger. I try to look at him but my vision is very blurry.

' Shit! I'm not seeing. '

" She's scared. "

I'm not scared, I'm just annoyed that I can't see. I get up from where I was lying, I feel every bone in my body aching. I try to walk but I was without strength causing me to fall to the ground sharply.

" Calm down! You're still too weak to walk! "

I feel a hand on my shoulder, making me jump away from the stranger.

' Where I am?! '

I smell the air and realize I'm not in my forest anymore. My house..

"It's okay, let's help you."

I hear slow footsteps coming towards me. Making my heart race.

' How am I supposed to fight something I can't see! '

I felt a breeze hit my face, right next to me.

' One window. '

I go to the window and jump on it. I run away from these strangers, the smell of the environment was new, I've never been here.

" Wait! "

" Tails don't worry, I'll go after her. "

' Not if you catch up with me. '

I place my hands on the ground and use my super speed. I could hear the stranger who was looking for me say:

" How is she moving so fast? "

I can't see anything, my instinct tells me where to go. Causing me to crash into a tree.

' Never trust my instincts when I'm blind. '

I get up and run again. There were more people around here, I could smell them everywhere I was, I could hear the stranger approaching me.

' He is fast. '

I increase my super speed but my thoughts go further as I run.

Flashback:

" MOM! WHERE ARE YOU? " I scream in search of my mother. I was in a totally dark environment, I couldn't even see my own hand.

" MOMMY! " I feel the tears fall from my red and swollen eyes I crouch on the floor and put my face on my knees.

" Where are you.. I need you.."

My sobs get louder, and I stand there…alone…scared…with no one around…the darkness was consuming me.

" I'm afraid.."

Flashback:

"NO, NO NO!"

I feel my body go limp, tears fall from my eyes. I fall to my knees on the floor, place my hands on my body and start to cry and sob.

' Why am I crying?..'

I try to dry the tears in an attempt to stop myself from crying, but I was too weak to think.

"Mom where are you?!"

I look beside me and I see myself as a child. "No." I put my hands over my ears. My sobs got louder and my breathing was fast. " I'm scared.. " I say between my sobs.

When I have visions I start to cry because the feeling was never forgotten or healed..

" It's okay.. I'll help you. " I look back quickly only to see a blue blur.