Memoirs..

"(Y/n)?..."

(Y/n) observes the red echidna. How did he know her name?? Did he know her? But why doesn't she remember him?

" Y-you're alive.. I-I thought you were dead. " He says with his eyes fixed on (m/s), who was watching him curiously.

"Dead?"

' I don't recognize him. '

The red echidna starts to approach (m/s), causing her to walk away with Amy hugging her left arm. He stopped with her steps and sighs.

" You must not remember, it's been a long time. " He closes his eyes and clenches his fists, as if remembering something.

" They took you.. I failed to protect you. "

" I'm sorry, but you must be confusing me with someone else (m/s). If I knew you I would remember you. " He fixes his eyes on hers and starts to approach again, while (y/n) hisses at him .

" Do you know each other? " Sonic says confused with the situation. " I would say no. " Tails says next to Sonic. "She shows no signs that she knows Knuckles."

Knuckles was now in front of (y/n), she was hissing in response to his approach. He watches every feature of her face, every detail. (m/s)'s eyes were watching him curiously.

"Why is he doing this?"

' Let's kill him. '

"NO! at least not in front of Sonic and Tails."

" I would never get confused when it comes to you. Most of your fur is black, it means you haven't been eating right and you also look frustrated." (y/n)'s eyes widen as if he knew about coloring their fur.

" And I also keep this with me, whenever I miss you, I look at this and feel you with me. " He takes a small ring made with plant roots, with a small red flower. (Y/n) raises an eyebrow at the echidna. She didn't remember anything, nothing.

' Does he really know us? '

"I don't know, since when do you make rings out of roots?"

" You must be confused, if you want we can talk, maybe you remember." Her words are sweet, as if he wanted to convince her that he wasn't a threat. Amy held (m/s)'s arm tightly, for some reason she didn't want to let (y/n) go.

" How do I know if you're not an enemy? " She says with an intimidating look.

" He's not an enemy (y/n)! He's our friend. This is Knuckles, remember I said I was going to his house. " Sonic now says between a (m/s) and the red echidna. For some reason he realized that the (m/s) was going to attack his friend. Sonic puts his hand on Knuckles' shoulder.

"You can talk about it here, we'll give you privacy. We'll go back home and we'll be waiting for you" Knuckles waves to Sonic, who he walks away with Tails following. Amy looks at Sonic and then at (m/s). (Y/n) watches the pink hedgehog and gives him a reassuring look.

" Don't worry pink hedgehog, I'll be fine. " Amy smiles at (y/n) and walks away slowly. (Y/n) turns his attention to Knuckles.

" Be brief, I'm hungry. " She says crossing her arms, waiting for the red echidna's explanation.

" Don't you remember me? Don't you remember anything?"

"If I remembered we wouldn't be having this conversation." Knuckles is surprised by her response, he wasn't used to this version of her. She was more cold and rigid, like she was ready to attack. She was no longer the (m/s) he knew, she had changed and he wasn't there to help.

" Do you remember your mother?" (m/s)'s ears perk up, did he know about your mother? She narrows her eyes at Knuckles and waves lightly at him. "Do you remember when she died."