Chapter 66.70

Chapter 66

    Among the five, Hao Jian, Lian Runing, Xin Ting, Peng Mao, and Shi Gongdu, Shi Gongdu must be the best in terms of strength, and Hao Jian wins in terms of agility, quick response, and good information, and practicing Runing's physical fitness, etc. All aspects can be regarded as mediocre, but she can bear hardships and stand hard work, will not give up lightly, and can grow up quickly to face the things she fears.

    Apart from being a bit like an embroidered pillow, Peng Mao can scare people on the outside, and now he can deal with zombies alone, and he looks dull, but he has his own ideas, although he may not be able to help Hao Jian and the others , but it will not hold back.

    Therefore, among the group, only Xin Ting is relatively weak. Besides her lack of strength, her biggest weakness is timidity. In addition, she had just left school for an internship, so her mind was pure.     Later, she developed her courage, and was able to deal with one or two zombies with her own strength, but it was still easy for people to think that she was weak, and the reason was her innocence.     So when she discovered the abnormality through her own observation and kept it secret, and then consulted with someone she thought was reliable, she had invisibly increased her vigilance and independent thinking.     Although Hao Jian agrees that they are her companions, she never thought of binding everyone together to act together anytime and anywhere. What she hopes is that even after they start their own operations, they still have the ability to survive alone.     ____Xin     Ting is still waiting for Hao Jian's answer. After thinking for a while, Hao Jian said, "Let's go in first."     Xin Ting was puzzled and said, "Is Shi Gong Du just left alone?"     "Not really, but there are some things that might make you Got it."     Xin Ting followed Hao Jian back, and Shi Gongdu was digging out a rare machine from this factory building. There was a sharp gear disc at one end of the machine, and behind the long rod was a machine similar to a generator, but it was far away. Not as big and bulky as a generator.     "Student Lian, what do you think I found?!" Shi Gongdu asked Lian Runing to show the dusty machine.

    Lian Runing was a little ashamed: "What is this? I don't think I've seen it before, but it looks a bit like a lawn mower."

    "It's called—" Shi Gongdu let it go, and Peng Mao came over to look at it for a while and said, "Isn't this the kind of rice harvester!"

    Lian Runing was slightly surprised: "But isn't the rice harvester the kind that drives?"

    "Hey, that kind of big machine is only suitable for working in vast and flat places. In mountainous places like ours, or in Huang Yueming's terraced fields, it is most suitable to use this kind of machine operated by one person."

    "I have learned a lot."

    Just as he was talking, Hao Jian and Xin Ting came back, practicing Ru Ning saw that one of the two looked normal, and the other frowned in confusion, she was taken aback for a moment, wondering if she was wrong? Because Xin Ting's appearance is clear, she is not sad.

    Shi Gongpi didn't care about them, but said cheerfully: "The full name of this thing is 'backpack gasoline rice cutter', that is, after adding gasoline, put it on your back, press the switch to make the gear end rotate at a high speed, reaching The purpose of cutting."     Peng Mao suddenly became interested: "This is good, with this, cutting zombies is the same as cutting vegetables? It is more suitable for this kind of place than a chainsaw! What's more, we have gasoline! But can it still work?"     "Try it later and you'll know." Shi Gongyu looked at Xin Ting, "This is suitable for Xin Ting."     Xin Ting was called by his name, and she was flustered for a while, and she couldn't help turning her head to look at it. Hao Jian.     Hao Jian smiled and said, "Contractor, did you do something shameful today?"     Everyone was taken aback, their eyes switching between Hao Jian and Shi Gongyu.     Xin Ting didn't expect Hao Jian to have a showdown so soon, she bit her lower lip, mustered up her courage, stood up, and told what she saw today.     Hearing this, Peng Mao's eyes widened, and his gaze towards Shi Gongdu became vigilant.     Shi Gongdu didn't change his expression: "You read it wrong."