Chapter 16: Dexters POV

Bell was healing me. I can say for sure that we were all pretty astounded. All she did was lay her hand over a wound for a couple seconds and then it was instantly gone. If I could have a power, healing would be it. I thanked her a ton after we continued walking, and I think it was starting to annoy her. Blossom stayed by my side which made me happy. Brick walked in back of us with Butch, and his head was down the whole time. Good, he deserved to feel shame. If he felt anything at all... My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into the back of Buttercup. Everyone was stopped. "Whats going-" Buttercup slapped her hand over my mouth and gave me a look to shut up. Bell signaled to hide, so I grabbed Blossoms hand and pulled her behind a string of bushes. We waited quietly, until there was a thud on the ground and a loud laugh. It was definitely a girl. I peered over the bush and saw Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup. What on earth? I shot Blossom a confused look and she quickly looked. "The Powerpunk girls" she whispered, "no sudden movements." I would not dream of it. "Oh really you all, we already spotted you. Come out come out wherever you are?" The girls voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brick leave his hiding spot. "Where is my brother you freaks?" They just laughed at him. His face turned bright red, and flames swirled around his fingertips. "Stand down" said the one who looked like Bubbles, "or we will have to do away with you and your friends!" Brick smiled back, he looked utterly evil. "Bring it on." The Powerpunk girls were covered in flames but reappeared in the sky. "Get Brat!" Blossom screamed, then she flew off toward her counterpart. I stayed where I was. Without my gadgets, I was nothing. I watched Bell go help Blossom, while Brick and Butch tackled down Brat. Buttercup was having a one on one with her counterpart. Buttercup jabbed her, and threw her into the bushes next to me. "Dexter!" she yelled, "grab Brute!" Brute? Oh right Buttercups counterpart. I tried to do that but Brute grabbed me instead, hurling me into Brick. Brick flashed me an angry frown but left me laying on the ground. My vision started to blur, but I could hear well. There was a lot of laughing and screaming going on. I tried to stand but I could not stay up. My head ached, I probably hit it really bad. Someone fell on me. "Dexter, are you alright?" It was Blossom. I could only shake my head no. She tried to help me up but Butch came flying into us. Then, Bell screamed Bricks name. Bell ran into. tree and dropped. Berserk pulled out a long blade and jabbed it into Brick. Blossom howled and rushed over to Brick as he fell to the ground. Buttercup growled ferociously. The Powerpunk girls closed in on her, and all I could make out was Buttercup being dragged away, screaming. I had to do something. I reached into my pack and grabbed a tracking device. I threw it and with all the luck in the world, it landed on Buttercups shoe before the four girls disappeared.