Chapter 19

Jennie was finally on her way home from the gallery. Tomorrow was the showing and she and Nayeon had been working their asses off to make sure everything was prepared. All she had left to do is a walk-through to make sure everything is as she wanted it, make sure the caterer and their waitstaff and bartender knew precisely what the plan was, and then open the doors and window shades so the world could see her new paintings. She was excited and terrified all at once.

When she opened the door to her apartment, she was stunned to find shouting and running. Jisoo was chasing after Rosé with the giant dildo she had gotten them, and Rosé was the one shouting for her to stop. Lisa was just laughing at them from the couch.

Rosé skidded to a stop when she saw the artist causing Jisoo to slam into her and bounce back onto the floor.

"Damn Rosé, you need some brake lights or something. What the hell is Jennie feeding you? You are one solid chick," Jisoo complained, standing up and rubbing her ass.

"Hi, baby," Rosé said going to greet the brunette.

"Hi, are you okay?" Jennie asked with a laugh.

Rosé rolled her eyes. "Other than being epically stupid, I'm just fine. How are you?"

Jennie put her hands on Rosé's hips and kissed her gently. "Better now. Still exhausted, but better."

Rosé smiled at her and pecked her lips again. "We got take out. I saved yours by distracting Jisoo with the obnoxious dildo."

Jennie laughed. "Well, at least I'll have food. You might have nightmares, though."

Rosé groaned and rested her head on the artist's shoulder. Lifting her head up she asked, "Everything ready?"

Jennie sighed. "I hope so."

Rosé gave her a soft smile. "I'm sure it will be magnificent. Do you need any help tomorrow?"

Jennie shook her head. "I told you, I want it to be a surprise."

Rosé pouted.

The brunette laughed and kissed the pout away.

Gagging noises caused them to separate.

Jennie patted her girlfriend's hip and moved around her. "How are you guys doing? Have a good Christmas?"

"Hey, Dr. Kim. We are good," Lisa said standing up awkwardly.

Jennie shook her head. "You don't have to call me that anymore. Jennie is fine."

"Yeah," Jisoo said coming over and putting an arm around the artist. "We're practically family now, no need for formalities," Jisoo told her girlfriend pointing the giant green dildo at her.

"I'm glad you found a good use for that, because it sure as hell isn't going inside either of us," Jennie told the crazy genius.

Jisoo grinned, even as Rosé pushed her off Jennie and wrapped her own arm around the brunette's waist. "You should have seen my parents' faces when my cousin opened the one I got for her."

Jennie laughed. "I can't even imagine."

Lisa groaned. "To say that we had to cut that visit short is putting it mildly. We left right after Christmas dinner."

Jisoo shrugged. "Worth it."

"How was your family?" Jennie asked Lisa.

The tall brunette shrugged. "My sister got most of the attention, as usual. They are very excited for you, Rosé. I told them about Yonsei."

Rosé nodded and gave her a smile.

Jennie looked at her girlfriend. "So, where is the food?"

"Sit down, I'll get it," Rosé told her, kissing her cheek before heading to the kitchen.