Like that

After he's eaten you out, mouth dripping with your clear juice as he's feverishly licking at his fingers

After he's eaten you out, mouth dripping with your clear juice as he's feverishly licking at his fingers. You groan at the sight, pussy pulsing painfully around nothing at the intensely lewd picture. You're barely catching your breath before he's picking up your body and having you on your stomach, his legs spreading apart as he pulls you up, face inches away from his hard cock.

You're whining as hot exhaustion aches your muscles and he's shaking his head with an unforgivable laugh. "Nah-ah. A suck for a suck. Start working that mouth, girl." He mumbles, already feeling the haze as you spread your fingers around his base.

Kissing his blue tip lazily, running your tongue around it just the way he likes it and he's already leaning his head back, leading a hand up your back and to the slim curve of your neck. He sneaks a few fingers up into the end strands of your hair, before he's pushing your head down, lowering your warm mouth down onto his dick. He sighs, thigh twitching, "That's it. All the way down— fuck."

Your mouth tights, eyes wincing as he hits the back of your throat and your nails dig into the flesh of his thigh. You attempt to breathe through your nose, but it seems pointless as you choke out a gag. He keeps you locked in the position. Then he lets you off halfway, and you're thankful, but then you realise it's just for himself as he starts moving your head up and down. His fingers reach deep into your hair, tangling it into his fist as he now uses it as a handle.

"Ooh— mm, suck in your mouth just how I like it, come on. Yeah, that's it, good girl, you know I love it. Oh, baby."

Blabbering like a complete idiot as you take his cock in your mouth, soft lips dragging along his thick length in the sweetest notion.
"Fu—huuuuuck. Fumble with my balls, baby. How I like it, you know how to— yeeaah, uh-uh, like that."

But Jake being Jake, he's always being considerate. He dips his second hand down to the between of your thighs, lazily flicking his thumb at your slick clit and teasing two fingers into your cunt. You groan messily, the noise vibrating deliciously around his cock and his grip on your hair tightens, dragging your mouth faster.

Blabbering when he's close to finishing, jerking his hips up to meet your mouth. The hot seed of him slipping down your throat, as your own orgasm violently shakes through you. He pulls out gently, a little speck of cum catching on the corner of your lips. He pulls you up, wiping the mark with his thumb and scooping it into your mouth, making you clean it with the flat of your tongue. Then he kisses you, muttering a drunken, lazy, "Thanks, baby."