Two dogs and a bone

"Ooh— girl, that's it

"Ooh— girl, that's it. Squeeze just like that, sweetheart," Jake dazes. You're sat in his lap, legs whipped open and up in the air with his arms supporting them lazily, fucking you slow and steady with the fat of his cock.

Tsu'tey is in front of you, massaging and licking and kissing at your breasts like some juicy, ripe fruit that he just can't get enough of. "What a whore of a woman," he throatily grumbles. "Taking two men at the same time and enjoying it."

You whine at his cruel words, head tilting back as his teeth grazes the skin of your left breast, then skimming up to swirl his hot tongue around your wet nipple.

"Oh, come on, Tsu'tey," Jake pants, giving a lazy kiss to your sweat-glistened neck. "Bein' a good woman for us, huh, sweet girl? Mmph, pussy's good too, gonna have me cummin' quick."

Your hips twitch against him, choking out a moan when his cock hits a deeper spot than before.

"She'll be full with your baby," Tsu'tey spits out, giving the middle of your breasts a sloppy kiss. You whimper, walls convulsing around Jake and he laughs, the sound breathy and hot.

"Oh, she liked that. Like the thought of that, baby? Baby with a baby. Gonna be my baby with a baby, hm?" Jake groans, his fingers digging into the perky bone of your hips.

Tsu'tey grunts, shifting his hands to the curve of your waist. "My turn."

"Nah-ah. Me first," Jake insists, caging an arm over your tummy and digging his head into the back of your hair and into your hair to drag his point.

"You can have her mouth," Tsu'tey bites back, attempting to reason but it doesn't matter because he's already snatching you from Jake, pulling you off his cock and you make a whine-filled noise at the loss of him.

"See? She's crying for me. Aren't you, my sweet girl?" Jake emphasises, a grin stretching at his mouth. Tsu'tey forcibly flips you on all fours, your face in line with Jake's cock and your pulsing cunt in line with Tsu'tey's body. The cold air bites at your opening, leaving you a panting, sloppy mess and both men appreciate the scene. Tsu'tey glides a hand along the curve of your ass, thumb pressing ruthlessly at your clit and it has you whining, practically begging for something bigger than that.

Then he grips at your hips, before teasing his cock around your entrance with a loose circle of his hips, and then he pushes in completely, filling you up heavy with the girth of his warm length. Jake watches the way your face contorts in pleasure, and a jealousy flares up his chest. "Hey, baby, eyes on me. You gonna take both of us? Gonna make me happy too?"

You nod lazily, head flopping down as your eyelashes flutter and you look so damn adorable and fuckable, he could bust a nut just at the view of you. But he doesn't, and he grips your jaw, directing you to his angry tip that oozes clear, slightly glowed pre-cum.

"Looks good, huh?" Jake mumbles before begins to push your head lower, taking him into the sweet hot cavern of your mouth. "Ah, just suckle it, easy, easy... mm, there we go. Yeah, uh-huh, that's a girl..."

Tsu'tey pushes the middle of your back down, creating an arch and he begins a pace, a pace that is tougher and less forgiving than Jake's, a pace that has your elbows wobbling from underneath you. "Exkin," Tsu'tey breathes out. Tight.

"Warm too. Ain't that right? Huh, girl?" Jake tilts his head down to you, lowering you onto his cock pretending you can talk with it stuffed down your mouth. Tsu'tey slams his cock into your pussy, leading for a moan to erupt from your throat and vibrate against Jake's dick. He grunts, wiping hair out from your face and tucking it behind your ear. The sight of your perfect little lips wrapped tightly around his cock makes his head spin, makes it twitch in your mouth and as him threading his fingers through your tangled hair.

"Little moaning mess." Tsu'tey sighs, giving your thigh a slap and you jolt, dipping Jake's cock furthur down your mouth and the damp tip smacks the back of your throat. "So beautiful, and greedy, you're sucking me in hard. Loving my cock, mm?"

Jake chuckles under his breath, giving your chin a jolt upwards to see your face better. "She's lovin' mine more. Ain't that right, sweet girl? Say you love it more for me." He prods you, giving your cheek a single gentle pat like some sort of father giving his kid a piece of reassurance. You only produce a whimpery moan in response. "Taking that as a yes."

"I took it as a no," Tsu'tey murmurs and leans his head over to start trailing possessive kisses down the upper of your back, leaving a trail of spikey goosebumps on his way. "My cock is the one that's in her pussy."

Your ears perk up to the sound of a low growl vibrating from Jake's chest, and when you gather enough strength to look up, his eyes are darkened with fury. It is not easy to share a female amongst two men, especially if it's Jake and Tsu'tey. It's only a matter of time before things take an instinctive side. Only a matter of time before they start fighting over you.

You poor girl. You're absolutely getting tossed around, and just trying to get a release when all they're doing is snatching you away from the other man, and slipping their cocks into your sweet pussy before it gets whipped away from you again. And it's a cycle. Jake's cock is in you, and then nothing, then Tsu'tey's is in you, and then nothing again. Acting like two vicious dogs fighting over a big, juicy bone.

"Had her first. She even wants me more, look at this face," she grabs at your chin with his thick fingers, shoving your face up to Tsu'tey, shaking it a little and you can't even bother to complain at the humiliation.

"That is a face of boredom. She needs me, not you!" Tsu'tey snaps, pushing Jake's body and making him straight up fall onto his ass, straight into the dirt. As Tsu'tey prepares to take you from behind, fingers just grazing at your skin, Jake pounces onto him, tossing him aside. A hiss even leaves his mouth, caging your exhausted body in his arms as his dick slips half into your cunt.

You wonder if you'd ever be able to actually get fucked for more than ten seconds now.