SECRETS REVEALED

Rimuru's pov

Yue-San walked in to magic circle.  She was forced by Hajime to acquire this magic.  So we waited for Yue-San to get creation magic.  After Yue-san got ancient magic both looked at me .

Rimuru :  have you been inside the room which is spacious and there I found some bullet shell ?

Hajime looked at Yue-San, she nodded at him.

Hajime : yes we were.  Why you ask?

Rimuru : because the recording I mentioned is inside that room. 

Hajime again looked at Yue-San while she was in deep thinking.  But why both are looking at each other.

Hajime : maybe if you showed us what is in that recording we can confirm something that is in my mind.

I took a recording artifact and give it to Hajime.  He eyed at artifact and then channeled his mana inside it.  That's when a hologram appeared in front of us. When I looked at Hajime and Yue-san.  Hajime looked suspiciously while yue-san was shocked.

Yue: ..... .uncle ...deinreed?

So this person is Yue-San's uncle.  That answers why this person has blond hair and red eyes and looks pale skin. Because all vampires looks pale.

Deinreed : " Aletia.  The time you found this message I will be dead.  "

Hajime : aletia?

Hajime looked confused.

Yue : .....my former name.

Hajime : got it.

Deinreed : " I know what have I done and I apologize to you.  Even if you won't accept it.  But I have to tell you why I did that. You already have known this that God is evil and using everyone and everything is for his amusement.  But the thing I found is that he is finding a vessel for himself.  And that's when he found you. "

Yue-san looked shocked that her uncle is apologized for what he did which I still don't have any clue.

Rimuru : what does he mean by that?

Hajime : he meant to say that Yue is special.

Is that so? 

Deinreed : " you know what abilities you have and that evil God wants your body for his vessel. And you know that no matter how many people try to offend him no one can defeat him,  that's why in order to protect you I faked your death and sealed you down in orcus labyrinth.  I again apologize but I don't have any other choice. You might have noticed that your parents are acting weird, they were influenced by God ehit too.  I only hope that in future someone might conquer schnee labyrinth and then orcus labyrinth and find you. "

So this guy sealed yue-san in order to protect her.  Pretty idiotic if you ask me,  you should tell her and then send her to some safe place is also an option.  But who am I to tell them. I have a doubt that Yue-San will believe this immediately. When I looked at them Yue-San is crying and Hajime is holding her in his one arm.

Deinreed : " I always believed that one day.  One day will come when someone might be able to defeat ehit and end this suffering.  And one more thing. I always saw you as my own daughter Aletia.  If possible I would like to punch the person you fell in love with. "

Rimuru : Hajime. He is talking about you.

I said making atmosphere light. Hajime just shrugged his shoulders.
But didn't let Yue-San go of his embrace. She is still crying.

Deinreed : " you....  You who is close to my daughter,  I don't know if you are male or female. What kind of relation you have,  be it friend or her lover.  My apologies for not meeting you directly but I wanted to say thanks.  Thank you for saving this child. "