23. accident 😰

After abhi left akshu sit beside bed holding her knee close to her . And started to cry violently. She was thinking that why her life is so complicated. She cried for 15min but she suddenly stop crying and took her phone .

Akshu : if i will cry like this then nothing will happen. I just want to know the truth and for that I will do anything .

She then looked at the time . It was 12 AM means in paris it would be 8:30 PM . She then dialled Sid s number . Before pressing the call button she took a deep breath and  call him .

At paris

Sid was going for dinner with his friends . He was on his way to pick his friend. He was driving when his phone ring . As phone was connected with Bluetooth he received the call without seeing .

Parallel seen ....

Sid : hello......

Akshu hears horns sound means Sid was driving.

Sid : hello ..... Who s there ???

Akshu : Ashu...... ( Softly )

Sid : ( 😧😲 ) : akshu is that you...... ( Looking at his car screen )

Akshu: i need ....... ( She hears crashing sound ) ASHU...........

Phone disconnect. She again tried to call him but the phone was switched off. She become worried . 😰😰😰 . Her eyes filled with tears while thinking the possibilities. She prayed to God that her Ashu should be fine . She quickly went to faisu s room . But he was not in his room then she went to balcony. She there find him . She quickly went near him and said.

Akshu : faisu...... ( Taking deep breath..)

Faisu turn and look at her condition . Akshu was crying and as she came running from faisu s room she was also taking deep breath . Faisu went near her and wiped her tear and also made her sit on near by sofa and was going to get some water but akshu stopped him by holding his hand.

Akshu : please stay here

Faisu : jan , i was going to bring water for you

Akshu : i don't want water

Faisu : okay ( sitting near her and holding her hand ) now tell me what happen.

Akshu ( few tears dropped from her eyes ) : please call Ashu . His phone is switched off

Faisu : ( wiping her tears ) jan , may be his phone battery will be low so.... ( Cutted by akshu )

Akshu : i was talking with him but suddenly i hear 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 car crashing sound and phone got disconnected

Faisu : what!!!!!! 😰😰😰😰😰😰

Akshu : faisu ..... I want my Ashu safe.....

Faisu : 😶😶😶😶😶😶

Akshu : FAISUUUUU....

Faisu: ahh..... Now what we will  do ??

Akshu : call someone in paris and get information about Ashu.

Faisu : yes you are right .

With that faisu call one of the friend in paris . But the person was not picking up his call . He again call him , this time the person recived the call .

Faisu : hello riyaz

Riyaz : hello faisu ( worry tone )

Faisu : is Siddharth with you ???