Chapter 3 - Unexpected company

A scream flies out of my mouth as the panic hits me. I smack both hands straight up over my face, trying to hide my mortification. No time to think. I turn around and rush to the bathroom.

"Y/N... Are you okay in there? I-I'm sorry if I startled you!"

What am I going to do? all of my clothes are in the bags, on the floor... with him. "It's fine, I just did not expect you to be there. How did you know my room number?" I bite down on my lower lip. Why do I even question him? But then again, why was he holding my food?

"I think you were trying to order some ramyeon but sent it to me by accident so I figured I would drop by with some food. I can't have you starving!"

I can almost hear him smirking through the bathroom door.

"Oh, okay, but, Hobi. Could you please turn away? All of my clothes are out there with you and I'm to embarrassed right now. Are your eyes closed? ...Hobi?" I nervously wait for his answer.

"Yes, I turned around and my eyes are closed. I promise I wont look."

I take a deep breath "Okay, I'm coming out!"

As I peek out the door I can see that he is facing the window, I look at my open bags on the floor and see that I had tossed out all of my underwear to get to my toiletries before hitting the shower.

Jeez..

I stumble around, trying to shuffle together my bras and quickly grab a flowy silk dress and a cardigan before running back to the bathroom.

I love this dress, its casual but silky and it hugs my curves in all the right places. It's a little short but as Emma would say: your legs are meant to be showed to the world! I smile and put on some light makeup, brush my hair and take one brave step outside to the waiting Hoseok.

"You wanted ramyeon right?" He looks at me with sparkling eyes and a tilted smile.

"W-WHAT!? N-No, I mean, YES... wait what are you talking about??" I yelp and my cheeks turn red.

"Aigoo, Y/N, Is that what you have in mind. What do you think of me?" We both start laughing hysterically and sit down on the couch. He place down the bowls of spicy chicken ramyeon and chopsticks on the table in front of us. I take a whiff and I cant help but to let out a sigh of relief. I'm really starving at this point.

The food taste amazing, just as I imagined. We just sit and eat in a silenced bliss, enjoying the relaxed and welcomed company of each other. When we both are finished with our food he turns around to face me with a bright smile.

The smile that could stop the heart of thousands...

"It's nice to just enjoy a meal with someone who does not know everything about me. Thank you Y/N." The words coming out of his mouth takes me by surprise, I guess that he can't really do stuff like this, like normal people. I feel sorry for him and look down at my lap, starting to fiddle with the hemline of my dress.

"Why wont you look at me Y/N?" He asks softly.

"Because, I'm embarrassed.. I met you yesterday by pure coincidence and now you are here, in my hotelroom, eating and talking to me.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"NO! I mean, no. I'm just not sure what to say to you.." His hand graces my chin as he pulls my face up and slowly tug a stand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm just happy that I have met a person that seems to be okay with who I am and what I'm part of, you get that right?" I can feel my soul melting before him. Right now, he is just a human with the need of a relationship, something of his own that has nothing to do with what he does for a living. That reminds me.. "How come you found me so quickly? Do you not live in the dorm with the other guys, close to headquarters?"

"Kekeke, no. Actually, we have all moved out to finally live our lives separately. Look out of your window." He says and points. "Do you see the tall buildings to the right?"

I look out and scan the view with confusion plastered on my face. "Yes, Yes I do. What about it?"

Hoseok smiles sweetly. "I live in the east one, JK a few floors down."

My eyes pop out of my scalp and I regain a grip of the reality. This is not anyone. This is Jung Hoseok, J-Hope, the main dancer of BTS. With my jaw on the floor I can hear him giggle but his facial expression turns sad when he looks at me. It breaks my heart seeing him like this, he never shows this side of him.

"I get it of you feel like you can't be my friend. It's always to much for an outsider." He looks down and lets out a deep sigh.

I understand him. "Look, I'm only here for 3 weeks anyway and I really need someone to tell me where all the hot spots are. Besides, I'm a nobody so I can do whatever I want. I'll be gone before anyone knows I was here. Lets have some fun!!"

The man jumps up all giddy. "Really!?"

This is not a good ideah Y/N. "Yeaah, suuuure. What can possibly go wrong?" I giggle and meet his gaze. How can a human be so damn beautiful?

My thoughts gets interrupted by Hobi's phone going off. He grabs it and quickly stands up.

"Yeoboseyo, ahh. Yeah sure Ill be right there. No I'm just with a friend.. No.. YAH. I'm hanging up now!" His face turns red and he squirms, looking a bit uncomfortable and apologetic. "Y/N, I'm sorry but I have to go and practice with the guys. Can I call you later?"

I nod. "Oh, it's fine. I have some exploring and shopping to do, thank you so much for the food and company."

I'm having an inner discussion with myself if it would be okay to give him a hug goodbye, I know Koreans aren't that comfortable with physical affection this early on. But hey, what the hell right?

As soon as his shoes are on and he rises up, I get closer and reach around his waist. I can feel how he tenses up when my hand hovers over his shoulder blades. The knitted fabric of the turtleneck sweater is so close to my palms and I have to fight the urges to finally feel the warmth of his back. I figured that I better give him a second or two to adjust to the western woman around him first...

Hobi's POV:

"I hate how Yoongi always finds a way to be absolutely blunt and savage." I whisper the words to myself and tie the shoelaces before standing up to say goodbye.

Suddenly I see her opening her arms and start to wrap them around me. In panic I raise my arms, to scared to even touch her back.

She smells amazing, like a touch of vanilla and orchids. Every muscle of me freezes when I feel the warmth of her entire form comes in contact with me and when she finally puts her hands down on my back I relax and let my arms fall down to gently embrace her for the first time.

She is so intriguing, I know that she was shocked and puzzled when she realized who I was at the airport but unlike everyone, Y/N treats me like I'm normal. I feel safe with her and that feeling is both scary and thrilling at the same time..

I take my hand and brush it over her hair and breathe her in. I can feel how she lowers her hands from my shoulder blades to the small of my back and I realize that we have been standing here for a while so I clear my throat and I step back to look into her eyes. "I'll call you later, ok?"

With that statement I gently stroke her cheek and step out of the door and out of our bubble...