Chapter 8

Sorry that I haven't updated in like 2-3 months and that it's short, I had to catch up with my work , and it was ALOT so i'm sorry ~ Stacy A.K.A @LarryandNiamLover123

--------------------------

Louis's POV

"What the hell Harry?, why the hell did you do that?" I yelled stressed, before he could answer, the stench of blood hit my nose which made my stomach churn and ran, well, wobbled, and threw up all the contents in my stomach. As I threw up, I feel hands rubbing my back y softly.

I wish it's Ash, I can't stand to look at ... Harry.

Why does he have to act like a b*tch, man? Why doesn't he accept the fact that he's the father? Why does this have to be so stupid?

I turn around to see Ash with his little baby bump. I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth then hugged Ash while letting tears slid down my cheeks. I felt Ash's hands rubbing my back soothingly. I pull back and sniff while I feel the pads of Ash's thumbs onto my tear-stain cheeks, whispering sweet nothings to calm me down because it's not good for the baby.

I sigh, finally calmed myself, still inhaling and exhaling air. "Can we go to your room?" I asked sniffling once again. "Sure, let's go" Ash said softly while grabbing my hand and taking me to his room.

When we got there, I laid on top of the bed, with my eyes drifting away and drowsy. Ashton put a blanket on top of me and that's when I fell fast asleep and felt a kiss on my forehead then heard a "Sleep tight" then a closed door.

-------------------------

Hey guys! Again, i'm so sorry I did this, hoped you liked it! >.<

~Stacy :3