Chapter 3

Ashton's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the party and me and Luke might have been abit dirty, not that you needed to now that but who cares, anyways like I said it's been a few weeks and i've not been feeling too well since then.

I've been throwing up every morning for the last week, Luke doesn't now and i'm not planning on telling him because i'm sure it will pass, well I hope so.

''Are you okay, love?'' I hear Luke's voice say scaring me, I look up at him and nod, ''Yeah, i'm fine'' I lie because honestly I feel like shit, Luke looks at me worriedly, ''You sure Ash, you didn't do that good in cheer leading practice today, you always to amazing'' He says wrapping his long arms around my middle.

I sigh hiding my face in his chest breathing in his sent, ''You and Louis both seem to be acting funny'' He added resting his head on top of mine and looking behind me as everyone else comes into the changing room, Louis on Harry's back and he's giggling.

''I'm sure Lukey, i'm fine'' I lie again because I feel like throwing up at any minute but I try and keep it down, Luke pulls back smiling down at me, ''If you say so, but if I find out your ling, I will beat you'' He jokes and that just makes me smile.

''And there's that cute little smile off yours'' He says running his hand through my hair and kissing the top off my head, ''I love you'' I say hugging him again, ''I love you too, sweetheart'' He says kissing the top of my head.

Hi:)), sorry it's short I might do longer once since, by the way this is @alibali14 writing this chapter, hope you enjoyed it:) and carry on reading it, now I have to go and do my English homework to finish of my curse work:(

Vote, Comment and Feedback!.

~AliandStacyLuv1D (Alice)