Chapter 6

Sorry I took so long, since i'm back to school, i'm pretty busy, so Enjoy!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV

Tear stains still remaining on my cheeks. Wait, you don't know why? Oh, that's why, you were with Luke and Ashton. Well you see, when Harry fainted, he woke up a little bit later saying that i'm a mistake for having this baby and he never wanted to see me ever again. So, that's how I ended up being in my bed greiving about what had happend these past days.

Luke and Ashton called saying that they were going to be coming over. The sound of Luke's voice made me really scared because I have never heard that side of Luke ever before. I herad the doorbell go off so I went to get the door. Luke immediately went straight into the house no questions asked. Ashton on the other hand, atleast said 'hi' then went inside the house.

Ashton and I noticed how mad Luke was right now. I slowly went to take my own seat, still scared of Luke's reaction, to what he's about to say. "Listen-" I started off but Luke cut me off   "No!!, I am sick and tired of how Harry acts around you since he found out, so i'm going to give him a piece of my mind" Luke yelled  "Baby no!, I don't want you to be violent , let's just be normal, unviolent people and just take care of Louis" Ashton quickly suggested.

Since this argument has started, I haven't been talking for so long that I thought I lost my voice. "H-Hey!" I croaked softly in the verge of tears. Both of them immediatly stopped and looked at me softly. "Look, I didn't let you guys in my house to start a fight, I let you guys in my house to help me get over... him " I told them. 

"Sorry" they said apoligeticly in unison. Just then, I heard the unpleasent sound of my stomach dissagreeing with my breakfast and quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I ate this morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and it took too long, just letting  you know I have another life, (other than Wattpad)

~Stacy :D