An Event??..

Authors pov:
Our curly boy is sleeping peacefully with his pink parted lips. Sunlight hitting his face making him double times beautiful. It unbelievable that this pretty boy is arrogant, ruthless... He woke from his sleep and groaned in pain... Hangover hits him like a brick.
He rasped again when his phone started to ring. Its only making his pain more.

H pov~~

I woke up as sunlight hitting on my face, as soon as i woke up my hangover got me. Usually i dont care about my hangover but sometimes its really terrible. My phone started to ring making it worse. I swear who's ever on that call i am going to kick their a*ss off. I lazily picked my phone from nightstand and yeah it's naill. Gosh he's timing always worng.

~On phone call....

H in raspy vocie: "Get to the point, why the f*ck did you call me now??? "

Naill: "Miss marine wants to meet you today, something important, come to collage as fa--"

~ Cuts the call..,...

Naill : " Hello??? " This as*shole will never change..

After i cut the call i woke up from my bed and had my shower, it helps to wash off my hangover. I went to my walking closet and maximum it is filled with black clothes and Gucci coats and rings too.

 I went to my walking closet and maximum it is filled with black clothes and Gucci coats and rings too

...H's outfit...

I am wearing a black shirt and black jeans. Just a casual look but not.. I opened my watch drawer and quickly picked up a rolex, but i thought that rolex is a bit more so i took my iWatch which is simple but effective. I wore my rings from my jewellery rack. Yeah, boys too have jewellery rack but mine is filled with chains, rings and some stuff like that. I touched up with my tomford fragrance of tobbaco vanille flavour which i love.

I went to downstairs and quickly had my expresso shot to kill my hangover completly and my chef cuba has already prepared breakfast and kept in warmer. I needed a chief until my exams and projects were over. Cuba is one of the efficienct chef in our wing. I quickly had my breakfast and grabbed my keys and bag and went to the basement of the apartment to the parking lot.